Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
Just something I wrote.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:53 am
Here's a window I wrote. (Window as in a story that functions as a brief window into another world, like Narutoverse for example.) Hope you like it!
Naruto Uzumaki was running through a forest, but he wasn’t quite sure why. Trees whipped past him and he could see a village in the distance. Kyuubi was pumping chakra into his body, and directing him toward said village.
Naruto noticed a large tree in his way. He growled at it and slammed his shoulder into it. It creaked loudly, then fell with a resounding crash. Grunting with satisfaction, Naruto continued onward.
A short while later a shoulder slammed into his stomach, knocking Naruto back. Getting up, he noticed a girl of about ten standing before him, arms crossed and a stubborn look on her face. “You go no farther!” she informed him.
However Naruto, drunk on Kyuubi’s chakra as he was, wasn’t about to listen. He charged the girl on all fours. As his body slammed into hers, she grabbed him by his gaudy orange jacket and threw him back onto the stump of the tree he had knocked down earlier.
“You go no farther!” the girl said again, stomping a foot. “You’ll disturb the treasure!”
Looking up, Naruto saw a giant crystal rising out of the middle of the village. It sparkled in the afternoon light. Kyuubi screamed at him to destroy it. Once again, Naruto charged the girl. This time, she charged as well and fists flew.
Later, Naruto could not say just how the fight went. He was pretty sure that he was too high on demon chakra to use any advanced techniques, and the girl was not averse to biting him. In fact, most of her parries involved chomping down the attacking hand or foot, very hard.
After a time, Naruto sensed that his opponent was beginning to tire. Just as he was about to finish her, she rolled back and called over her shoulder, “Okay, now!”
Naruto looked up and saw a boy about the same age as the girl standing on a tree limb. The boy made a net casting motion with both hands and Naruto vaguely felt something settle around him. Seeing the girl limp out of his way, he eagerly charged once again toward the village.
It was a little while before Naruto fuzzily noticed something was wrong. The village got no closer. Frustrated, he drew on more of Kyuubi’s chakra and ran forward faster. Then he noticed something else. The world around him seemed to be going in extreme slow motion. The people came from the village to look at him moved as slow as snails. Not knowing what else to do, Naruto continued running. What seemed like an eternity later, the sun started setting. When the sun finally slid below the horizon, Kyuubi’s energy finally… petered out.
Naruto swayed and collapsed to the ground. As he fell unconscious, he felt something lift from around him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:50 am
love it. that's so wicked awsome it's too good for words. Glad you have mucho better grammer than i.  

Maeve Avari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:47 am
Your welcome. I was thinking of an old classmate's style while I was writing this. I imagined him reading it aloud while I was writing it, and so it came out that way. *shrug*
And I've been writing stories since 6th grade, so I know my stuff. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:44 pm
lol, i'm IN 6th grade. hehe...  

Maeve Avari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:12 am
Well, by the time you're in college, if you keep on writing, you'll probably be as good as me! smile  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games