Submit

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:58 pm
I was able to donate an account to the guild for the soul purpose of using money to help members of the guild or the guild itself, another reason for this Mule is to send mass PMs about possible Guild events, or to give warnings... I would like people to add this account to their friends list this way I know you are active in the guild you don't add the guild we the Guild Captain, and Co-captain can't promise you membership in the guild.

State Alchemist Natsu
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:16 pm
This is the Mule Account add him to your friends list so that you can get updates and the yadda yadda.  

Rashii_Teni

Rashii_Teni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:16 am
I'm honestly not happy with the turn out of people who added this account to their friends list, it looks like only one member besides Tidusu and myself, who really want to stay in the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:37 am
Once I have gone through the 9 pages of the guild I will be giving 2 weeks to people to accept the request or get back to me, if you don't comply to these then I will be forced to remove you from the guild, if you wish to rejoin just next time remember to add Rashii_Teni in the future.

StateAlchemist Natsu  

Rashii_Teni

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:20 pm
I have finished requesting so now it is a two week waiting game, Everone had better start being active or I will start removine as well. I'm not a fan of none posters.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:25 pm
We have had one leave because they didn't care to be in the guild any more, I wish that people will stay, and start posting.  

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:51 pm
I have had to ban a member for rude conduct at myself, while I was in Rashii_Teni, and also refuse to leave/add Rashii to their friendslist. I thank many of the members for accepting my request and hope that more accept them or I will deem them inactive and have them removed from the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:36 pm
Just a reminder to those of the guild, I love yea all and would hate to see myself removing people who didn't add this account to their friendslist, so I'm just giving one final reminder to those who haven't... We want you to stay here and be active.

StateAlchemist Natsu  

Rashii_Teni

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:21 pm
I'm really sadened to see all of those members go, but that was over 5 pages removed meaning we went from having 9 pages of members to having only 4, and we lost two Mods. My method wasn't the tried and true method so I am going to message those on Rashii list so that I can have those that were paying attention get back into the guild.

StateAlchemist Natsu  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:52 am
hello im still a newbe ,i want to help out,and i don't really know what to post,im a bleach fan for sure and every week i wait and wait for the next anime and manga to come out,let me know what you need from me , >< 4laugh  

KByakuya

KByakuya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:27 pm
dude i tryed ,no one is ever on here ,im out  
BLEACH'ed Out

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out