Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsumaru Hiruko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:50 pm
Rurouni Kenshin

The untold stories

This story takes place just before Enishi’s Jinchu. Kenshin gets a letter from a old friend who saved his life during the Bakumatsu Era. Kenshin meets with his old friend at the Kamyia Kasshin Ryu dojo. His Friends name is Tatsumaru Hiruko. His was a Shinobi one of the best. He wore the ancestral sword of his clan at his back of his waist that’s been past down from generation to generation. Karou extends her welcome to Tatsumaru and lets him stay at the dojo. The story continues on from here.

Characters are:

Tatsumaru Hiruko- Duragon12

Kenshin Himura-Illiaes

Karou Kamyia-

Yahiko Myojin-

Sanosuke Sagara-

Aoshi Shimori- Duragon12

Misao-cherryblossomlady

Akio Ranmyaku-Gangles0

Others will come at a later request

PM on who you want to be or if you have any questions.

Rules:

1.) dont put anyone down here
2.) try not to abbriviate to much
3.) let me know if there is a character that you want to be.
4.) Personal made up characters are fine and encouraged.

if you want a schedule made on when we play i will be more than happy to make one that can fit all our schedules. Pm me if there is any questions  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:13 pm
Profile-

Tatsumaru Hiruko

soul survivor and leader of the Demon Wind ninja clan. He first met Kenshin during the Bakumatsu. Kenshin was given instructions to protect a officer. Tatsumaru met Kenshin during this detail. They were ambushed as expected. Kenshin was overwhelmed by ninjas. Tatsumaru helped him in his time of need and suddenly vanished into the shadows. and was never heard from again until he sent the letter to kenshin. Tatsumaru was the Assassin of the Shadows. he was never seen. or heard by his victims.  

Tatsumaru Hiruko

cherryblossomlady

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:56 pm
Can I be Misao?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:11 pm
Sure thats fine  

Tatsumaru Hiruko

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:09 pm
((Can I join? Holy !@#$ this turned out longer than I thought it would... sweatdrop ))

Profile:

Name:
Akio Ranmyaku

Weapon:
katana and steel gauntlets

Personality:
Akio, a tall, blond, careless, and lazy man at the age of 27, is currently an unemployed mercenary. His restless and impatient nature never allows him to stay with an employer after the fighting has ceased, so he tends to be in this situation quite a bit sweatdrop . His dream of fame and glory often leads him to challenging any samurai he deems worthy to a duel (make any reference to cards and I'll... gr... stressed ).

Style:
As is the Ranmaku family tradition, Akio wasn't taught a specific style but instead created his own style, which he named "Diety's Eyes". Training in this style consists entirely of recognition exersizes to increase the mind's processing speed (example: flash cards). While growth in this style in very gradual, the end result allows it's user to basically see the opponent's movements in slow motion because of the speed at which all their motions are processed. All of the user's movements in battle are comepletely improvised, taking full advantage of the extra time they have to react. Have I confused you yet? Good. The problem with this style is that it's difficult for the body to keep up with the mind and the body risks getting pushed past its limit.

History:
During the revolution, Akio became a member of the Oni Waban and was employed mostly as an assassin, normally used when the target was well guarded because of his abilities to find openings in the enemy's defenses, even in the midst of battle. But after he had survived to see the end of the revolution, he left the Oni Waban to search for more exciting work. Ever since he has drifted between various employer as a mercenary.

(as you probably guessed, he looks almost exactly like my avi)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:51 pm
how exactly do we do this?  

cherryblossomlady

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

devel_deamon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:20 pm
umm  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:35 am
wow, hey i didnt know that there were people actually wanting to do this. hey let me know by Pm. i check it everyday. and we can soon make a schedule on when we can all be on at once. smile ok. i will start after the next post. and pm me if there is anything at all  

Tatsumaru Hiruko

Azure Kite Virus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:56 pm
(Sorry if I am posting this too early Duragon12-san)

It was the start of a seemingly normal day in Tokyo at the Kamiya Dojo. Kenshin was bent over the laundry bucket washing the clothes and thinking of what he should make everyone for lunch. He took the wet clothes and started to hang them up in the sun so that they could dry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:32 pm
(no its not to early)

A lone warrior walks the path into Tokyo. the villagers staring at the sword at his waist. he see's some kids playing out in the street. he walks up to one of them and ask's for Directions to the Kamiya Kasshin Dojo. he finds his way to the dojo and knocks on the door.  

Tatsumaru Hiruko

Tatsumaru Hiruko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:58 pm
*meanwhile Karou and Yahiko are training and Karou makes Yahiko go see who it is. "alright alright jeez am i your servent ugly?" yahiko says. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING UGLY" Karou Yells.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:59 pm
*Tastumaru hears yelling and starts to laugh, "jeez what has Himura gotten himself into? hahaha"  

Tatsumaru Hiruko

Azure Kite Virus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:17 pm
Himura blinked looking up from his washing to Karou and Yahiko fighting once against "This one wishes that that you would both stop that he does" Kenshin said trying to calmly get rid of the fight. He hears someone at the door and walks over opening the door "Hello, what do you need?" he asked in a polite manner, with Yahiko and Kaoru fighting in the background.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:49 pm
*as Tatsumaru sees kenshin, he smiles and says "Hello Himura-kun its been awhile. i have traveled here becuase i heard that you were alive after all this time."  

Tatsumaru Hiruko

Tatsumaru Hiruko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:20 pm
*Tatsumaru see's Karou and yahiko fighting in the backround and says " kenshin who are those two? i can tell the young miss likes you." Tatsumaru holds out his hand to Kenshin and then says " Its been such a long time my old friend"  
~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff