Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
When your Sims turn 18...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:38 am
So I've been on the Inteenimater site a lot lately, waiting to see when the pets edition is released.
I keep reading about "When your Sims turn 18.." or "...You can only do that after your sims turn 18"

Whats this 18? I dont think they mean adults, cause one of the places I read it, it said "You can only move your teens out to college after they're 18"

Is it possibly the stage in their teen years where they stop going to school, and loaf around the house until you decide what you want to do with them?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:49 am
No idea but it sounds interesting.  

TheNamelessAngelofHell

black_kittie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:35 am
i only send my kids to college like on the 2 days before turning into an adult...
maybe thats what they mean?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:08 pm
Greenzally
So I've been on the Inteenimater site a lot lately, waiting to see when the pets edition is released.
I keep reading about "When your Sims turn 18.." or "...You can only do that after your sims turn 18"

Whats this 18? I dont think they mean adults, cause one of the places I read it, it said "You can only move your teens out to college after they're 18"

Is it possibly the stage in their teen years where they stop going to school, and loaf around the house until you decide what you want to do with them?

Inteenimater has a pack that after a certain time (is it half their teen years? 3/4s? Not sure exactly) they are "18". There is no special message or anything, they just stop going to school and go to their actual job, they still aren't adults yet and at this point can go to college and not before. I like it because it forces me to actually play the teen years and cuts homework down.  

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:41 pm
So it's an Inteenimater specific thing then?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you stake my heart?

I send my teens to school before the last few days they are teens. Which is sorta 18. 13 is their thier birthday I believe.

Can you stake me before the sun goes down?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[CHEMICALVEINS]

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:29 pm
Iris Lise
Greenzally

Inteenimater has a pack that after a certain time (is it half their teen years? 3/4s? Not sure exactly) they are "18". There is no special message or anything, they just stop going to school and go to their actual job, they still aren't adults yet and at this point can go to college and not before. I like it because it forces me to actually play the teen years and cuts homework down.

^That's right. I think it's half.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:18 pm
Iris Lise

they still aren't adults yet and at this point can go to college and not before.
They can still go to college before and after they turn 18 with the InTeeminator installed.  

Lady Vina

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff