Reply The Naruto Network
THE 3rd HOKAGE HAD A SON!! (SPOILER ALERT) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachikana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:20 pm
ok, i just found out that the 3rd hokage had a son!! and its Asuma Sensei!! ( the jounin ninja who trains Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji ) so Asuma's full name is Asuma Sarutobi!!

well tell me what u think Naruto fans ^__^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:00 pm
I knew somthing was weird about him....  

fdbdfbdb

Cloud~Strife_black

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:36 am
that sounds alot like garbage ... because if that were true explain the thirds grandson not being asuma's child  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:39 pm
who said he is his son, i know its not garbage because i read it in the time skip series of Naruto. well dont believe me but its true, Asuma is the 3rd's son  

Tachikana

Cloud~Strife_black

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:51 am
ok ill believe then  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:05 am
Yeah^^ and he dies. if you guys didnt know that sorry if I spoiled it. But the 3rds grandson (fergot how to spell it) thats his uncle its cool.  

Belldandy-sama

Kakashis only true love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:07 am
I know, his death was so sad. I felt so sorry for Team 10! And I was really surprised when I found out that Asuma was the 3rds son  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:18 am
he died honrably and guess what ... kakashi is leading them for now...  

Cloud~Strife_black

Kiwi_Piranah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:10 am
i new it!! cuz wen he looked at dat rock thingy he said u were a good hokage dad..too bad dey both end up dieing.... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:46 pm
[Hateshi]
ok, i just found out that the 3rd hokage had a son!! and its Asuma Sensei!! ( the jounin ninja who trains Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji ) so Asuma's full name is Asuma Sarutobi!!

What your source on this? Anime or manga???  

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Tachikana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:28 pm
darkzumi
[Hateshi]

What your source on this? Anime or manga???

time skip manga ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:15 pm
your late  

stevesteve

Belldandy-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:44 am
I was in tears when he died. Poor poor Team 10. I thought kakashi was teaching them but i didnt know^^ thats cool blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:59 pm
Quote:

*faints*
i didnt think that it can be possible...
interesting
anime and manga didnt show any relationships between them.
and who is the father of konohomaru?
stare  

[Pink_eLePhant]

Ruingaraf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:39 pm
[Pink_eLePhant]
Quote:

*faints*
i didnt think that it can be possible...
interesting
anime and manga didnt show any relationships between them.
and who is the father of konohomaru?
stare

We've always known his name was Sarutobi Asuma, but what we didn't know was if Sarutobi was Sandaime's given name or family name. It was apparently his family name, and we still don't know his given name.

And yeah, there have been subtle hints. (There was actually a theory before this, which reached much the same conclusion, as Asuma is probably too young to be Konohamaru's father, plus if he had a wife he probably wouldn't be hanging around Kurenai so much.) They both smoke, and they resemble each other very much when you see Sandaime in his prime with the young Sannin, plus Asuma has never been shown speaking to Konohamaru or Sandaime. By Japanese tradition, Asuma would possibly call Sandaime "father" instead of by his rank, unless he was deliberately detaching himself. He would defiantly call Konohamaru "nephew".

Konohamaru's father was Asuma's (presumably older, as there is only 19 year difference between Asuma and Konohamaru) brother, who has died since the sealing of the Kyuubi.  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff