Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SOawesomeness

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:40 pm
For anyone:
I'm trying to lose some weight/fat/bulge/jiggle on my lower abs.

Any way anyone knows how to do that? I know how to do my uppers, but its the lowers I'm having trouble with...

And to make it even more related to the topic...

Spoonfeed:

Did YOU feel you had to lose weight to cosplay a character?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:29 pm
Oh, I'm doing that now. I'm toning my body so I have less fat on me....XD Though I'll still use a corset...XD

I do feel like I need to lose weight, but when it's difficult, it can be disappointing. I feel like I'm not even close to being labeled pretty, and it's really discouraging to see all these pretty cosplayers looking so much like the characters.

If I don't lose weight, it doesn't bug me, I still love cosplay and will do it. I just have to find ones that I can do without me denying I look good in it. sweatdrop  

Loveless100

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SOawesomeness

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:21 pm
I'm sure you are very pretty. ^^

I'm *cough* pretty *cough*, just in my own special way, not really how society would say that I'd be.

I don't want no jiggle. My stomach is gonna be *hanging* out of my cosplay if I don't get it firmed. Otherwise, I don't think that Vo is gonna want to hug me. >.> xDD

My inner thighs aren't that pretty... or my hips. D: I need to work on those.

Damn homework. D: I wish I used less time to do HW. >.<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:17 pm
^^ Thanks....but comparing is terrible....for everyone's sake...T__T

I dislike the perfect image that people literally die to get. Just be yourself. It's good to be healthy, not thin.

Same here.....T__T Exactly what I need to change. ^__^ Yay, I'm not alone in the stretch to lose body fat!!!!

T__T I'm trying to read 100 pages of AP US History Homework....tonight....

OH, BTW, I like your sig. ^^ That's a great verse, I also like the one with the definition of love in 1 Corinthians. XD  

Loveless100

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SOawesomeness

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:08 pm
Mm, good verse... ^^

JEEZE. 100 pages?! That's why I'm not going to take APUSH... and plus because I SUCK at history. >.< I almost got a "C" this semester. @.@ That would have sucked. crying

I'll be in the class with all of the stoners...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:37 am
XD I'm an insane asian who currently has a C in that class.....grr....

lol. At least you will get an A....there's no friggin way for me to get any grade higher...  

Loveless100

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Buki

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:24 am
well what i'd like to know is, what exactly are you doing to lose weight? a few things to know and they're basically common sense.

-have a low fat/low calorie diet.
-burn more calories than what you take in.
-eat your fruits and veggies and avoid stuff that swims in lots of fat and oil razz
-eat small but often to build up your metabolism
-if you eat a lot of breads, rice, and pastas in your daily diet, try to cut back on them as they are carbs.

pilates also helps tighten your tummy, especially the lower ones, but the pilates lessons that focus on that area are more of the advanced level if you're new to it. i've tried it as a newbie and it really made my abs sore.

daily activities also burns calories such as doing chore work or walking your dog but a faster way of burning them is weights or cardio. personally i like to run/jog 4+ miles every other day which is around 12-14 miles a week. it also really helped tone my legs. when i first started working out, i never ran 4+ miles. i only started running at only half a mile. so what i'm saying is don't push yourself too hard too soon (you might hurt yourself) and do things in moderation. 3nodding

also the last thing razz

-starving doesn't help. in fact starving eats away at your muscles first rather than your fat. i'm sure you already know that it's actually the slowest and unhealthy way to lose weight.

as for needing to lose weight for cosplay? eh, i wasn't doing it for cosplay. i only did it for myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:23 am
xD Thanks, Buki. [But I already knew that. xD I can't go a day without eating a full meal. ]

No time for pilates- I don't like to do things I'm commited to. >.<

4+ miles? You shoulda joined Cross country. ^^ All running does to my legs are make my calves hard and really REALLY nasty and big. D: That's why I avoid running. Three years of Cross country does that to my legs. >.<

Yeh, I should/want to do it for myself too. Dancing in my free time is also pretty fun. [Commercial time, when no one's watching and music from the background is playing. I pretend I dance hip-hop even though I don't. xD ]

My legs are pretty okay, I do those hip abductor machines at 24 hr. fitness. I just need to work on my abs now. >< And I hate sit-ups and whatever. D:

SOawesomeness

Dapper Dabbler

II Earl Grey II

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:30 am
I gave up on losing it so long ago. X.x  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:05 pm
xD I'm just trying to get healthier and build some self confidence. When I go shopping, I hate trying things on because it looks so different... like Zumiez's sweaters. They look odd on me, but I still wear it because those are the only sweaters that I have. D:

And dresses, too.  

SOawesomeness

Dapper Dabbler

The_Fluffa-luf_Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:01 pm
Ooooh god Do I hate my jiggly stomach!!! scream

I need to go to the gym but I have no time!
crying
I need to loose the jiggle jiggle before I can wear my cosplay !!
And the time keeps leaving me behind!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:34 am
Girls need a little jiggle jiggle, I think. X.x  

II Earl Grey II

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Impulsive Priestess

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:31 am
The_Fluffa-luf_Fairy
Ooooh god Do I hate my jiggly stomach!!! scream

I need to go to the gym but I have no time!
crying
I need to loose the jiggle jiggle before I can wear my cosplay !!
And the time keeps leaving me behind!

I know how you feel crying . I feel the same way... except my cosplay dose not show my stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:07 am
@,@ Mine does.

Does anyone want me to just change this thread into a "Suggestions/Guide on how to lose that jiggle?"  

SOawesomeness

Dapper Dabbler

Loveless100

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:00 pm
lol.
I'm doing my best to go to the gym everyday I don't have school and work.

crying Hopefully it's helping. I feel much healthier though. I don't think I've changed size wise though.

burning_eyes I'm determined to fit in that Kouno Tooru outfit though!!! >__<  
FCG Cosplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces