Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
[I'm back..again] ___When your sims turn 40!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenzally

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:04 am
So I was browsing through topics again in the Pets Inteenimater Forum, and this time I came across.. "My sim was over 40 and gave birth to twins.."

I can understand them getting the age of 18, but FORTY!? Whats the indication of your sims being 40?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:33 pm
It must've been 10 days until they became an elder, still though, I don't see what the ordeal is that their sim gave birth to twins at that age though.

I don't think there is any indication of sims turning 40...  

Lady Vina

athena08905

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:03 pm
maayyybeee they think that the days they have left to grow is their age?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you stake my heart?

When an adult sim reaches a certaint age, they can't have kids anymore, like menopause. Maybe that's it.
:XP:

Can you stake me before the sun goes down?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[CHEMICALVEINS]

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:31 pm
5 days before a sim woman becomes an elder, they can't/aren't supposed to have kids anymore.

I think that' what that means. n.n  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:07 pm
I don't understand, one of my sims has gotten pregnant 4 days before they became an elder  

Goddess_of_lint

Greenzally

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:22 pm
I dont get it either... I think it must be the sims' "monopause" period...
But the fact that this was on an INTEENIMATER thread, means that having twins even in meno pause is extremely easy.. Ah well..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:06 am
Goddess_of_lint
I don't understand, one of my sims has gotten pregnant 4 days before they became an elder

Same.

xShexayBunneyx

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:37 am
xShexayBunneyx
Goddess_of_lint

Same.

xShexayBunneyx

Ah. You know, when I got my sims games, I installed them, and before playing I downloaded the inteenimater. I LITERALLY have never played the sims without my beloved inteenimater, and so there are some functions that the inteenimater is responsible for.

With the Inteen, when your women reach a certain age they can no longer bear children razz Thats it exactly.  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games