Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
A Naruto Story [complete] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likey?
  LOVE IT!!
View Results

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:22 am
this is the first part! it's got some costum characters so yeah. O and i am not the best in grammer so bear with me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seelia walked up to the academy door. grabbing up all her courage, she reached for the door handle. it flung open! about a hundred people came pouring out all yelling "FIRE!!!!!".
once they were out of the way she walked through the open door way. Making her way to the meeting room, she heard Naruto laughing histericaly. *God you'd think one of the jounin would see it was just a trick. shesh.* As she walked into the room she saw two boys. Not to her amazment, one of them was Naruto, but the other was... uh... was... who was he?
"Naruto! Shut up! your so annoying!" she yelled, unamuzed.
" Oh. S-Seelia, what are you doing here?" he said after he stopped laughing.
"I am here to graduate and become a genin. What are you doing here Naruto? your obviously not graduating." Seelia said sneeringly.
"WHAT!?!?! I AM TO HERE TO GRADUATE!!!!" Naruto yelled, stunned by her rood remark.
"what ever." said Seelia, bored of the argument. "hey, whats your name?" she asked politely.
"its common certacy to tell your name before asking someone else's." said the mystery boy.
"ahh, an Uchiha. I never would have guest with you all in black." Seelia said mokingly, "well, my name is Seelia."
"I'm Sentacu Uchiha. " he said.
"Naruto! you aren't trying to escape are you?" she said to the boy half way out the door.
he froze, turned around, and said, "who me? why of course not!" said Naruto sheepishly.
Pulling out a rope from her poket she tied naruto onto a chair.
"well anyways, are you here to graduate, Sentacu?" she asked politely to the boy with a sword on his jet black belt.
"No. I am Here to see if there are any graduates this year worthy enough to travel and fight with me. So far all I have found is a bunch of more fangirls." he said contently.
"oh. what's the test?" She asked intreeged.
" you have to be atleast a genin to try out from the looks of you, you aren't" he answered.
"But I will be as soon as I get this place back in order." she retorted.
He stood up. "if you can hit me anywere with one of you kuni. You are worthy." he said.
Seelia pulled out a kuni. She started to charge at him.
"You really think you can hit me straight on?"
no response.
She was 3 feet away when she tripped and slid aroud him. Much to Sentacu's surprise, a kuni hit him as soon as she was beside him on the ground.
"you let your gaurd down. Your stupid." she said cooly.
"very well. let's get this runt you call Naruto outside so he doesn't bother the ceremony any longer. " he pulled out the kuni from his lower arm and started dragging the stunned boy tied to a chair outside

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sentacu^
Seelia^

much lurve
~Maeve~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:52 am
Interesting...
So you've added another Uchiha to the mix. And this is preseries, as I understand it. (i.e. Naruto hasn't graduated, which he did in the first eppisode.) But then again, I could be wrong.
If this is AU and the Uchiha don't just consist of Sasuke and Itachi, please say so.
Next time, please seperate it into paragraphs. Usually each person speaking gets a paragraph. For example:
"Bla," said so-and-so, "de bla."
"Bla bla bla de bla," said such-and-such.

Like that!

Otherwise, it's nice.
Read mine too please!  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:37 am
okay! i always forget about the paragraphing. he. mine's is sorta hard to read because of it. Yeah and like the whole story is totally made up! its in the future of the present Naruto world.

edit:
okies i think i fixed it! your's is really good. And i hope it's easier to read now!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:36 pm
Part 2
After the Ceremony; Seelia has Ninja headband and is a genin

"Sentacu! wait up!" Seelia yelled after her new friend. Sentacu stopped and turned around.
"took you long enough." he said to the young girl. "how old are you, anyways? you seem younger than the other graduating ninja."
"I'm eight, does it make a difference?" Seelia said.
"Yes. It does. Did you get assigned a mission with your new sensie yet?" he asked, becoming fond of this you girl's acheivments.
"no." she said weakly, "I am not aloud on a squad. they say the age difference is too much. My teacher at the academy had warned me of this when I signed up. I said that I didn't care, all I want is the training and skill it has givin me."
"Oh. Well you'll need someone to train you. I can meet with your mom or dad to see if I could be your sesnie. After all you would fit well in my group." Said Sentacu, almost as if trying to comfort her.
"the reason i joined the academy is because i had no where else to go. I was like a nothing. When I saw the sign ups, I decided to make myself something. And I think I have, I graduated from the acedemy in the top five graduates and i am only eight. Do you think my dad would be proud? if he were here?"said Seelia.
" Yes, I'm sure he would be. Now thinking back on it, you never told me your last name." He said. *This girl is amazing no parents and she still is this great? Wow. She will be great.*
" I didn't tell you my last name 'cause i don't have one. No one knows were i came from, who my parents are, and when the hospital staff took my blood, it read some crazy matches of DNA. I still, to this day, wonder what i am." she said, beggining to feel comfortable around Sentacu.
"You don't need a last name. They're over rated, especially when you have a known one like mine." Sentacu remarked, "You can join up with me and my ninja group. You sure are strong enough. I have already under estimated you. Besides were else would you go?"
" I will go with you. Under a couple conditions." said Seelia.
"oh. Really? what are they, but before you tell me, tomorrow you will have to fight me. So I know how powerful you are." he said sternly.
"Well the conditions are: as we travel you must train me, you don't own me, I will still have the right to do what i want, I can leave at any time, and you gotta feed me." she demanded.
"well. I guess i can go with that." he answered *This girl, she is amazing. Half of my followers follow in fear of me. She doesn't even have emotion in her eyes. But i guess it's better that way.* "I can take you to our camp right out of the town, if you want." he offered
"Sounds good." Seelia said.  

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:44 pm
Part 3

Right at the adge of town

Side by side Sentacu and Seelia walked to the campsite. This camp was completely hidden, Seelia had no idea it was there until Sentacu pointed it out.
"you see that stick there" Said Sentacu pointing at what looked like a dead limb, "see how when it conects to the tree it looks totally normal."
"yeah i see. What about it?" asked Seelia. As they aproached it, Seelia saw it had been stuck there, wedged in between two other branches. On the other end was a brown clothe. "oh. wow it's a tent." she said.
"yeah, that's not the only one either." Sentacu replied. As they were right next to it Seelia could see the whole place looked like twenty or thirdy tents, all very well hidden.
"Cool. is this the place?" asked Seelia
"yeah. Hold on, you can look around, just don't touch anything. Talk to someone if you like." said Sentacu as he walked off.
*Cool place. these tents are very well costructed. I wonder if they do this every year.*
"Hello!! My name is Teemanki. I think you're gonna stay in my tent if you are traveling with us. After all I am the only girl on the team. I am also gonna be your guid." Said the Teemaki.
"uh, Okay." said Seelia, unsure if who this woman was. Both woman set off to a farther away tent.
"why are we going this far away from the group?" asked Seelia
"well as i said i am the only girl in the group and let me tell ya, some of these guys are weird. I don't wanna be around them." Teemaki replied.
"But isn't there safety in numbers?" askes Seelia
"Not around here. especially when everyone's got a sword on hand." she replied.
"where's your sword? Do I get one?When does my training start? Do i have a bed? will i get to meet everyone? Does everyone have a specail skill? what's yours?" asked Seelia inquisitivly.
"well your just full of questions. I'll answer all of them when we get inside the warmth of the tent. I'll get something to drink. Would you like tea or hot chocolate?" Said Teemaki.
"Hot Chocolate please." Seelia answered.

Author note: yeah i know it's short but i thought that was a good stopping point. The rest is coming soon! okay just chill.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:12 pm
Teemaki:

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:55 am
PART 4

Disclaimer: I don't own nothing in this okay?

In Teemaki's Tent

"Here, have a seat. Fold up that brown blanket and make a mat for yourself." Said Teemaki.
"okay." answered Seelia , as she did as she was advised to. She sat down on the blanket, it was pretty comfortable.
"so. You had a couple questions, what were they? One at a time." said Teemaki.
"well first, i was wondering if you have a sword." Seelia said.
"yes, its right here." Teemaki answered turning around and grabing a sword from the floor, she handed it to Seelia.
"cool. Next, do i get one?" asked Seelia.
"Yes, when Sentacu says your ready." answered Teemaki.
"oh. Do I have a bed?" seelia asked, still admiring the sword.
"Well, sort of. For now that blanket is all you have. We can go into the town tomorrow and get any stuff you have now. You can earn things when we fight. If you knock somebody unconcious, you can take any of their stuff." Teemaki explained.
"so, are you all theives?" asked Seelia
"yeah, i guess that's what you could call us. But we don't steal from commoners or poor, we steal from the rich, or people who hurt the peasants." teemaki said.
"okay, so your good thieves. Next, i was wondering if i will meet everyone here." said Seelia.
"No, you won't." Teemaki retorded.
"Is everyone here a really good fighter?" Seelia said, thinking up more questions.
"No. Most of the people here are followers because they want to live." answered Teemaki.
"Oh. so only some of the people are 'worthy', and the others are cowards who fear death." Said Seelia starting to figure everything out.
"Exactly, some of us are amazing fighters, whom Sentacu asked and had to persuade to join. Most others are okay fighters, but fear death, thus they are weak. the few others follow for food and act as decoy." Teemaki explained.
"all right. I think i'll get some sleep. I have to fight Sentacu tommorow. And after that we have to go back to the town." said Seelia, laying out her blanket to make a mat and sheet at the same time.
She fell asleep.

Author's note: okay so this is basicaly just explaining everything so far. Hope it's all clearer now.

I can see clearly now the rain has gone, I can see all the obsticals in my way. lalalalalalalalalalalalalala!!!!!
~Maeve~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:56 am
Interesting...
So they're a rouge band. Will Seelia be pronounced a missing-nin? Will we see more of the show's characters, like Naruto?
So Seelia's 8? Wow. And like all kids, she's full of questions, so that's realistic.
Will we get to meet Seelia's parents or find out her origins? That's something I want to know.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:46 pm
it's a possibility. if i don't get to much homework for the next uhh.... year. This is gonna be a long story. Atleast 5 pages, without other comments. Probably.

Stay tuned to find out!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:49 pm
Next Day. Teemaki's Tent.

"ahh..." yawned Seelia.
"Finnaly woke up huh?" said Teemaki.
"yeah." said Seelia rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.
"you worried?" asked Teemaki.
" 'Bout what?" said Seelia.
"Fighting Sentacu. Duh! he's pretty tough you know, with his sharingan and all." said Teemaki, dumbfounded that the girl had forgotten.
"Nah, why would I be. I mean really, he's got weird eyes. Big Deal! I can see straight into his heart, or atleast that's what they say." Said Seelia, eating some food Teemaki had made.
"What do you mean 'see into his heart' can you use the Byakugan?" said a confuzed Teemaki.
"nope. I can see his weakness, full strength, chakra limit, soft spot, all that stuff. I can see his heart." said Seelia, dropping her head in an ashamed way, " that's what i hate about myself. I can see everything, even what's not physical."
"oh. wow. You can beat the crap out of him then. He has a weakspot, like everyone else. But he doesn't let it show. That's why he's a great Fighter." said Teemaki.
"Figures." said Seelia, realizing how easy this would be, "Well I better go, he's probably waiting."

Author's notr: sry guys i gotta go whatch some little kids be back later lolz! LEAV A COMMENT!! i am getting lazy, parts are getting shorter. sry! i gotta run!  

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:31 pm
Battle time! Forest Clearing

Sentacu had his coat off, he was cracking his knuckles. He closed his eyes.
*Bad mistake* thought Seelia, ripping out eight kunia. she through four, before they hit Sentacu she was behind him, throughing the other four at his back.
He opened his eyes, Sharingan activated, and saw the four in front, he dodged out of the way.
One from the back hit his arm. *She through from behind aswell! i should have known.* he thought, spinning himself to face her.
*I got the first hit, good. Now for some REAL fighting.*she thought as she said, "See if you can copy this! My own jutsu!"
"what i-is that?" he mumbled slowly backing away.
*Ahh... he fears-love? weakness - upper left shoulder, took a bullet a month back. feeling - the rage of battle!*
""this? this is my chakra wips. they are pure chakra from my hands, you get hit by one of these, it's like a second degree burn." Seelia said.
Running at him, arms and wips flying behind her, she jumped. Lashing out from above she hit six times in one minute of wiping. *That's amazing! he can dodge, i'll give him that!* she thought.
Retracting one of the wips, she pulled out a kunia. Keeping him busy with the one wip she through it into his upper left shoulder. All a sudden a punch hit her from behind!
* A substitution!* She yelled to herself, as she came tumbling to the ground, *He still has some wip marks they, must hurt alot.*
"That's it! You deserve this, Sentacu!" she yelled.
Lifting her hands in the air as if she was holding two swords, she yelled "Twin Diamond Swords!"
"What? That jutsu? a summoning at this age? impossible!" he said.
Yet, there, in her hands, appeared twin swords made of diamond. Sentacu was not dumbfounded though. He was able to keep his cool, even at a time like this. He pulled his sword.
Then both charged.

Klingk.
Sentacu looked at a stub of his sword. the blade lay in six peices on the ground.
"Haven't you heard? the only thing that can cut diamonds is other diamod." she said through what seemed like two voices. "You're a dead man!"
Chakra was burning out of her body, the swords were glowing blue- no! it was turning purple!
*Her chakra, it's purple!*
she dropped both swords her arms were cut by her own chakra. "Now, you die!" She lifted her arm to him, he was paralysed. Several purple chakra darts went into his arms, legs and stomach.
*Is this it? Am i really gonna die to the mercay of an eight year old?* he thought as he fell to the ground.
Seelia's eyes were glowing purple. but it was fading she was sliping back to reality.
Seelia fell, but wasn't unconsious. She was sitting there, on the ground.
Teemaki walked up as four other band members caried Sentacu to a tent were he could recover.
Seelia was crying.
"Are you okay?" asked teemaki calmly as she sat down beside Seelia.
"I remember now, what happened. I killed my parents. This thing in me took over when i was a baby, thus i was shuned by my small farming village. Then i killed them all, I wondered into this town. I got myself a career. And I thought i got a future. My decision to stay with you will now be hard." she said, turning her head to look at Teemaki she said, "Do I give it all up? everything I worked for? Or should I try to find a way to control this thing in me and risk killing my companions?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:57 pm
AAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

Captain Verd

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:44 am
Ah, so she has a demon indisde her... (I cannot spell that j-word.)
I don't think that she should go off on her own. I think the lonely life would be very hard on an 8 year old.
And is Sentacu dead? I kinda can't tell...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:26 pm
things will be explained as soon as I don't have a crammed schedule! i thought i would have time today, but i had to make a ginger bread house for habitat for humanity and go to dentist. took forever!  

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:42 pm
Part 7

Just think on it. Don't worry, we'll figure something out, i promise." said Teemaki.
"okay" Seelia uttered, "Will Sentacu be alright?"
"Yes, I am a healer. He will be fine." Teemaki said, "Come on, let's go to my tent and get you bandaged. Then we can go into town to get you some stuff."
"Thanks. I'd like that."Seekia said as Teemaki helped her up. They both walked back to the tent.
"Why are you a healer, i mean what made you want to be?" asked Seelia as they sat down and Teemaki rumaged through a chest.
"I didn't. I never wanted to be a healer, but Sentacu advised me to." said Teemaki shyly, "Sentacu and I created this band, he came from an orphanage, and i came from a mansion. I was in search of a great mage, one who focuses their life into one sort of jutsu. They are said to be amazing fighters. I wanted to be a wild mage, learn to use nature for everything. I had tought myself much but when i met Sentacu he said he needed me. Curse my kind heart, i had to go with him."
"oh, wow. What do you mean my mansion?" asked Seelia, as Teemaki started to wrap up her arms.
"I was born into an extremely wealthy family. I hated it, people witing on my hand and foot. It was terrible. I ran away, trying to find a new life for myself." said Teemaki, taping one of the bandaged arms so the bandage wouldn't fall off.
"You seem happy here, but when you speak you seem sad." said Seelia.
"I'm not happy here. I don't want to tell Sentacu that I have great power and potential, he'll just turn me down." Teemaki replied. almost done with the second arm.
"He doesn't seem to nice. His heart is black. When i fought him, I found out what he fears," said Seelia, pausing for a moment before she uttered a single word-"love."
"really? Why would one fear love, it's the best thing that has happened to human kind?" Teemaki thought aloud.
"I don't know. You said he came from an orphanage, maybe he fears love because he is afraid to loose it, like he lost his parents." said Seelia.
"yeah...maybe." said Teemaki, "I better give them some ointment and instruction on how to heal Sentacu. Then we can go get your stuff. Let's go." she said as she grabbed up a bag of herbs.
"okay" said Seelia as she got up with bandaged arms and grabbed her blanket.

Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games