Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
What does this mean?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caerwiden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:07 pm
I recently had a weird vision that went like this:

I was sitting on a beach right at the shoreline. There was noone else there at all, and it was just after sunrise (but it was grey and cloudy like it always is in Britain). I was just looking out at this sea and there wasn't anything especially weird about it (apart from the fact that I was dressed as if I had just been to the gym), but then this person just appeared behind me. He was topless, had brown hair and blue woad tatoos on his body and face (kinda like a stereotypical Celt). He just sorta stared at me (not angrily or anything), but I was acting as he wasn't there. I was just staring out at the horizon.

Firstly, I'm sure that this wasn't a dream because I was awake at the time. Secondly, this vison didn't come to me during meditation or anything, it just came to whilst I was sitting in my room. Does anyone have any idea what it could mean? I don't know of any Celtic gods that fit this guy in the vision (most gods either do not fit the description at all or are so poorly recorded they don't have a physical description), so I'm wondering if it may be some sort of shadowbody, or even a being like a faerie or elf.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:18 am
First and foremost, what did his pressence feel like to you?

Now, based on your description of this man, I'm going to say, perhaps he is some sort of Guardian Spirit. If he wasn't threatening, and you don't think he was really a God, then that is the next natural idea. And it seems to me that, since he wasn't angry, as you said, perhaps he was watching over you.

As for it not being a dream, nor a meditative vision, what were you doing when it came to you? Anything in particular? Or were you simply sitting?

Winter Black
Crew

ILuvEire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:14 am
lol thats really cool! I wish I could talk to my Guardians more often!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:20 am
The fact that you were shown an image of you sitting there unable to see him I do feeel it is a guardian spirit. One thats watching out for you. that vision could have been his way of letting you know hes there. VIsion wise i have had some very vivid strange ones but in the end I figured out the meaning and I am sure you will do the same.  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:36 am
I'm very glad for the concurrence of Christo.

Indeed the general feel I got from the description of the vision was on of peace and serenity.
This may be the Guardian telling you to keep on your current course, I believe.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:56 am
I agree with Winter Black, this does sound like an embodiment of your guardian. The sunrise could symbolise the beginning of a journey or perhaps an awakening and the fact that he was watching you could be a very literal image of protection. If I'm right then you're very lucky to have such a vision.  

AnurenDark

The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games