Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Legion of Gaian Zombies
Question!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do the zombies in your mind (or in your back yard (or that one right behind you)) move?
  Slow arms outstreached draging feet)
  Slow with limp arms till they get real close and thats when they LUNGE at you and GRAB you (and eat you)
  Fast (like 28 days later zombie things (where those even zombies?)
  Depends on what its a zombie of... dogs zombies move faster than human ones ext.)
  A different speed that the poll creator forgot and i'm going to talk about in a reply.
View Results

Vallandoth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:22 am
How do the zombies in your mind (or in your back yard or that one right behind you) move?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:29 pm
Depends on how long the zombie has been dead, what made them a zombie, and their own personal preference and/or handicaps.

Asia8989
Captain

Jack__Ripper
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:04 am
I agree, speed and the kind of moments a zombie has depends greatly on how much the body has decomposed. It's based on damage done to the body, much like a living person other then the fact a person would not be able to still function after severe damage, however in a zombie it would just make it move differently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:42 pm
Yes see, I like the Resident evil view, zombies that are freshly dead will move faster and different types of zombies move at different speeds, crimson heads vs. zombies ect.  

Spikin

Ima_honkey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:33 pm
Mister Death
Yes see, I like the Resident evil view, zombies that are freshly dead will move faster and different types of zombies move at different speeds, crimson heads vs. zombies ect.
Crimson heads are the later form of the t virus zombie, not the earlier. The virus has mutated them more, which makes them, the later form, faster. And sexier.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:09 pm
If I was in a situation involving zombies infecting the world I would perfer slow ones But in movies I would love watching smart fast ones because I havent watched any like that twisted  

skaterchicka17

Legion of Gaian Zombies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff