Reply ~ Main Forum ~
ASTROLOGY!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravisher Santinka

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:35 am
i love astrology! i'm a leo with a virgo moon. i love both my signs. i have problems with my back chest and stomach,all 3 parts are ruled by leo(chest and back) and virgo(stomach). who else is in love with their sign? tell about anything and everything relating to your sign and your real life experiences if you want to.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:52 pm
I'm a leo so I'm all up ons with leading the pack, not shutting up and all that other good leo stuff.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

chick_with_a_chainsaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:25 pm
im a piseces fulled by the feet (weak ankles lots of fun) and most other things are true as well including compassion (my friend wont let me forget it damn him)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:12 pm
I'm a sagittarius, with all that it implies. I'm flakey, shallow, short-tempered, and I like to have fun, tell jokes and do artsy stuff. And I too have friends who are fond of pointing out the flaws of the children born under the influence of Jupiter. I'm a fire sign people, so shoot me alright?  

Oterys

littlewonder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:07 pm
I'm a Scorpio. I also once took a quiz called 'What's your rising sign' and it said Aquarius. I used to obsess w/ astrology a bit, but I'm mostly over it now. No longer believe in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:17 pm
i am a lebra. thats about all i know. i did know a whole binch of stuff about it. but then i just lost intrest.  

xAmour_Mortelx

littlewonder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:38 am
Do you know libra is represented by scales?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:56 am
I'm kinda torn between two signs. I'm in the cusp of Gemini/Cancer. But I'm more cancer than gemini. Strongly tied to the moon I am.  

Lady Detarra

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:17 am
I'm a tarus. I'm generally stuborn and bull headed. ^^*
Part of the sign is having issues with the throat (which sadly seems to be a true-ism as of late).  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:58 am
Fleur de Narciss
i love astrology! i'm a leo with a virgo moon. i love both my signs. i have problems with my back chest and stomach,all 3 parts are ruled by leo(chest and back) and virgo(stomach). who else is in love with their sign? tell about anything and everything relating to your sign and your real life experiences if you want to.

I am an aquarius...  

Devils_lilboy

Ravisher Santinka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:57 am
in my family,that is evveryone in my home including a granny and uncle,there are 3 geminis,2 leos,1 cancer,2 virgos,1scorpio and 1 aquarius. its so weird but when i tallied up my friends,i've known more water signs than any other kind. air was next and then it was earth. i've only known about 3 fire signs:2 leos and 1 sagitarrius. scorpios and pisces have been the top 2 signs i have made friends with. its so weird.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:23 pm
I'm a Capricorn sun, Aquarius moon, Sagittarius rising and Cancer setting. I'm in love with the Sagittarius and Aquarius in me, but I'm kind of glad that the Cancer part is setting. The Capricorn in me balances me out, which is nice, but it's not my favourite. Mostly, I like my rising sign - it suits me the best, which makes sense. My friends are a total mix of all the signs, perhaps because I myself am. (Seriously, what are the chances of ending up with one sign from each element?) My brother's triple-Scorpio, though. Pretty cool. Really powerful.  

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

AverageTyrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:16 pm
I'm a Leo. I've heard so many descriptions of Leo's, and most of them fit. 'Cept the vain part. I couldn't care less what I look like stepping out my door.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:57 pm
I'm a fortune teller (visit the shop in my sig for a reading). But I do just about everything except astrology... I also never had a talent for Tarot.

I'm a Taurus by the way.

Hel Daughter of Loki

From_Lust2Dust

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:23 pm
I'm a Gemini: flirtatious, flightly, talkative, moody [omg yes XD]  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items