Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starscream-Sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:00 pm
welcome to my bionicle guild!

i am rarongo, the captian.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:54 am
bionicghost, a.k.a. phantok, toa of ectoplasm, reporting!  

bionicghost
Vice Captain

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:20 pm
KZN02: Responding to Topic

Biosector01 Account  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Darkestmoonbird: Kava, Toa of Plants.
Kava stood in front of the stone representing Mata nui, the great spirit. After staring for a long time, she turned to leave. Remembering something, she turned back to the giant silvery stone. She extended her clenched fist, tapping it lightly against the cool rock. she said in a clear voice, "unity, duty, destiny. I swear on my toa power that I will not fail." the turned and walked down the stairs that led to the Spirit's Temple. As she walked away, she whispered " May your waking bring glory to the world."  

Mask Faced

DarthDemonous

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:25 pm
Bavaka, the Toa of Shadows is here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:19 pm
darkestmoonbird
Darkestmoonbird: Kava, Toa of Plants.
Kava stood in front of the stone representing Mata nui, the great spirit. After staring for a long time, she turned to leave. Remembering something, she turned back to the giant silvery stone. She extended her clenched fist, tapping it lightly against the cool rock. she said in a clear voice, "unity, duty, destiny. I swear on my toa power that I will not fail." the turned and walked down the stairs that led to the Spirit's Temple. As she walked away, she whispered " May your waking bring glory to the world."

this isn't really a rolplay thing... otho, we could make one of those here, it would be nice |3  

bionicghost
Vice Captain

Mask Faced

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:05 am
I know ther isn't.... but it's fun. yes, we should make a rp area. But that would need a lot more structure.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:03 pm
well I just joined, I think this place seems to be fun I just need to be intruduced of what you guys do here

and an RP does sound fun too, *tries to remeber my old bionicle character*  

Shockingcat

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mask Faced

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:20 pm
=P mine is kinda new... But I keep changing her around. I hafta make up my mind... but I won't be able to since I've been changing her to keep up with the new stuff coming out. (a bit)

we.... don't really do that much here. just chat about the awesomeness of bionicle. which is fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:26 pm
I think I'm the newest member right now....

You may call me Toa Kodaka! ^^  

Kodaka

Profitable Entrepreneur

Suitcase Murphy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:28 pm
Suitcase Murphy here. No toa or powers really. My old toa persona was Bokin, with powers over shadows, but he pretty much died. I went absent from the Bionicle community for some time. But I have returned.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:46 am
Hi I'm James. I don't have a toa name or any powers but I hope you like me anyway.  

James Falnor

Lance C Bones

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:26 am
Hello all! I'm Evan and I'll think up some toa name and powers later when I'm at home >_<;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:53 pm
Mmmm, is this an RP or a welcome tell everyone a little about yourself area..?

I'm Dark, and super happy to have another Bionicle guild up, one that actually has active people in it. I know perhaps a bit too much about Bionicle, I've been with them from the very start. I also got a job at my local Lego store to further my knowledge and inform kids who are into the series who don't know squat about Bionicle. X3

Bionicle also has had an unusual impact on my life. I guess the biggest thing was for my English Final I wrote a paper on my four years of high school, the stroy of the Toa Nuva, and the Heroes Journey. I tied them all together and ended up getting a better grade than most people in my class.... Hooray!! But yes, so this is me.

As for my RP character... he's an Onu-Matoran named Rawai who of course, likes Rahi. If he were to become a Toa, he'd have a staff with a Rhotuka spinner on top. he'd have a chain around his body (like Ghost Rider) and it would have a saddle on it so he may "ride" any rahi he can put it on. I don't know what Kanohi mask he'd have, probably one that helps him control or call rahi to him, I haven't decided. But yes! That's Rawai.

Nice to meet you all!! ^^  

TheDarkHooded

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:28 pm
TheDarkHooded
Mmmm, is this an RP or a welcome tell everyone a little about yourself area..?

I'm Dark, and super happy to have another Bionicle guild up, one that actually has active people in it. I know perhaps a bit too much about Bionicle, I've been with them from the very start. I also got a job at my local Lego store to further my knowledge and inform kids who are into the series who don't know squat about Bionicle. X3

Bionicle also has had an unusual impact on my life. I guess the biggest thing was for my English Final I wrote a paper on my four years of high school, the stroy of the Toa Nuva, and the Heroes Journey. I tied them all together and ended up getting a better grade than most people in my class.... Hooray!! But yes, so this is me.

As for my RP character... he's an Onu-Matoran named Rawai who of course, likes Rahi. If he were to become a Toa, he'd have a staff with a Rhotuka spinner on top. he'd have a chain around his body (like Ghost Rider) and it would have a saddle on it so he may "ride" any rahi he can put it on. I don't know what Kanohi mask he'd have, probably one that helps him control or call rahi to him, I haven't decided. But yes! That's Rawai.

Nice to meet you all!! ^^

It's either, feel free.  
The BIONICLE Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas