Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Need an idea!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AccentualWolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:49 am
You have all seen my psp cozy project THY NAME IS... BOB!? and I am about to make another one for myself. Yes I have finally gotten an psp......... mmmmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha................. Anyway, I need an idea on what kind of pic on can knit into it. Please don't make it too complicated I'm still not that good with a pair of needles.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:41 am
AccentualWolf
You have all seen my psp cozy project THY NAME IS... BOB!? and I am about to make another one for myself. Yes I have finally gotten an psp......... mmmmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha................. Anyway, I need an idea on what kind of pic on can knit into it. Please don't make it too complicated I'm still not that good with a pair of needles.
never forget who you are...
what about a 1-up mushroom? biggrin

...little starUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

firrantello

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:35 am
firrantello
AccentualWolf
never forget who you are...
what about a 1-up mushroom? biggrin

...little starUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ok that's just a little too much fun. xd
but this is Playstashon not Nintendo... you could put DDR arows on it. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:35 am
What about something really simple, like a heart or...your initials? Something that would be relatively easy to finish and not get sidetracked or anything.  

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:30 am
You could try doing an emote on it. I've been wanting to make beanies with the gaia emotes.... It seems simple enough to me..

You might try using one of these knitting graph paper generators that Stitch n b***h recomends...

www.thedietdiary.com/knittingfiend/knittersgraph.html
www.tata-tatao.to/knit/matrix/e-index.html  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:50 am
I dont really know sony games all that well sweatdrop

but maybe a cat would be cute. a simple one like a kiki or something.  

gemini6184

.Frivolous.Maverick.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:09 pm

How about a moogle?
Everyone loves them some moogles~
..or at least I love me some moogles. xD

Curse the 1-up mushroom!
..I want one as a plushie now. emo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:37 pm
Mikono
You could try doing an emote on it. I've been wanting to make beanies with the gaia emotes.... It seems simple enough to me..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You mean like this one? Heh.  

firrantello

firrantello

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:38 pm
.Frivolous.Maverick.

How about a moogle?
Everyone loves them some moogles~
..or at least I love me some moogles. xD

Curse the 1-up mushroom!
..I want one as a plushie now. emo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.OOO! I love me some moogles too. Oddly enough, I don't have any of those bookmarked anywhere.
You could make a tiny one-up pillow? Or a christmas ornament. Haha.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:59 pm
firrantello
Mikono
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You mean like this one? Heh.

Exactly. But with the gaia emotes, most noteably ninja and blaugh I want to make them for L0cke.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

firrantello

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:48 am
Mikono
firrantello
Mikono

Exactly. But with the gaia emotes, most noteably ninja and blaugh I want to make them for L0cke.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well, that's enough to get you on the right track at least smile It;s a fun idea though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:18 pm
Mikono
firrantello
Mikono

Slightly confused... What are you making for L0cke? As far as I've heard physical objects are hard to send over the internet...  

Maer^ier

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff