Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji?
Yamanaka Ino
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Ten-Ten
62%
 62%  [ 102 ]
Haruno Sakura
12%
 12%  [ 20 ]
Hyuuga Hinata
19%
 19%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 163

freesha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:19 am
My friends and I are having a debate on who is the best pair for Neji, I'm for Ten-ten but she keeps telling me that Ino is the best and another said that it's Sakura and the other is for Hinata ...... i need a survey for this........ that's why i made up this poll....... thank you......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:43 am
I my self personally hate Neji. But i don't think either of them would be a girl for neji. Besides, he is like sasuke, But i remember in an episode when he was a kid and he seen hinata for the first time he said she was cute... But that would be kinda wrong because they are cousins if i remember correctly...  

Kaihato

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:35 am
Yeah, Neji and Hinata are cousins, so that's just... wrong. gonk

I think he pairs well with TenTen. I've read a few good fanfictions which have that pairing in, and it works out quite well in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:00 am
out of the four I say Hinata..to keep the byaugen in the family (sorry for the misspelling)  

ChibiAngelwolf

Naerin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:04 am
I think Tenten would be the best girl for Neji. SakuraxNeji is sorta weird and InoxNeji is really weird. HinataxNeji is alright with me, but I think Tenten is a better choice  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:43 am
why tenten? I think Neji likes Hinata, but her being in the main branch made him cover his feelings. But now that he doesn't think like that, he might like her more.  

ChibiAngelwolf

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:57 am
ChibiAngelwolf
why tenten? I think Neji likes Hinata, but her being in the main branch made him cover his feelings. But now that he doesn't think like that, he might like her more.

Sure they have feelings for each other... they're family. sweatdrop

I just think TenTen because she's been the one who helped him train for the Chuunin exam, and has been on his team for quite a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:35 am
Neji and Hinata are cousins... That makes Hinata and Neji a not so good pairing.... I vote for Tenten.. biggrin  

SneTernal

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:02 am
SnEternal
Neji and Hinata are cousins... That makes Hinata and Neji a not so good pairing.... I vote for Tenten.. biggrin

so what if their cousins. They need to keep their blood line in the family don't they? Wouldn't it make sense that Hinata and Neji would be together?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:06 am
ChibiAngelwolf
so what if their cousins. They need to keep their blood line in the family don't they? Wouldn't it make sense that Hinata and Neji would be together?

Some people just don't really like incest all that much. sweatdrop
I'd be included in the group who isn't fond of it.  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Zatoichi_Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:07 am
not sure.is it legal,that's my question! stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:29 am
xiadou
not sure.is it legal,that's my question! stare

remember when Neji was telling Naruto about the main and second branches? All of them had those eyes..How would everyone have them if they didn't marry within the family?  

ChibiAngelwolf

Nozomi-chan!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:54 pm
I think it would be Ten-Ten, because she thinks so highly of him, and they need to involve her more into the story!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:03 pm
Nozomi-chan!
I think it would be Ten-Ten, because she thinks so highly of him, and they need to involve her more into the story!

Hinata thinks highly of him too..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Nozomi-chan!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:16 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Nozomi-chan!

Hinata thinks highly of him too..

But did you see her when Neji and Naruto were fighting...
And she was there when Neji was practicing.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff