Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
Twilight Apparel Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your own Twilight shirt?
  Yes, I'm a proud owner of one :D
  Yes, my whole wardrobe will soon be covered with Twilight.
  No, I don't know how to make one or where to buy one ;_;
  No, and I don't plan on ever getting one (me: wtf)
  I'm in the process of recieving / making one.
View Results

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:52 pm
Okay, basically, this is where you can...

arrow show us your awesome homemade Twilight clothing.
arrow List sites or stores or just random places where others can find Twilight merchandise.
arrow talk about what you would put on clothing if you could make anything that had to do with Twilight.

I'm quite partial to that last one, seeing as I bought a couple iron-on letters and blank shirts over the weekend and have no idea what to put on them. Any help is greatly appreciated ;_;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:58 pm
Right now, all I have in my head is putting "Kismet Happens" on the front of the shirt. Partly because it's the only cute, one line quote I can think of, and partly because I only have four of each letter of the alphabet, which you can only imagine restricts the creativity ^^;;

Any catchy, funny, or "aww"-worthy lines (not neccessarily quotes) would be great.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:21 am
Have you seen the other shirts? Some people do one that says Team Edward or Team Jake. Or something about wolves or cars. That is the great thing about Twilight, it has everything! Want to say something like....I believe in vampires? I don't know  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:49 pm
Ok, well... my friend gave me one (that I never wear!) to match hers, and it says (and I quote), "Bella can have Edward," and on the back it continues, "But I'm keeping Jacob."

I think it's rather cute... on her, but personally I'd rather wear nothing at all. I'm a Jasper fan myself. Go figure.

Failure in Stereo

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:24 pm
You get a lot of Jacob, Edward, even Carlisle fans but where's the love for Emmett?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:05 pm
@Alice: That's a great idea! It's cool you have a friend who was willing to make you both shirts. What does it look like? Just a plain girl's tee? And, I don't know if I have enough letters, but do you mind if I kind of use the idea? Like switching Edward and Jacob around?

@xX.Twi-Lite.Xx: I've seen a lot of Emmett fans...Me being part of the less-infatuated faction. He's just so hilariously adorable. Shoot, he's like a huge teddy bear xD
Maybe the only reason why nobody really speaks out for him is because he's attached to Rosalie...? I don't know. I don't have anything against Rosalie now that New Moon's over.

Oh, I just saw something that I thought would be cute for a subtle Twilight quote: "Dazzle me." Catchy, no? ♥ I'm still thinking about whether to put it on one of the shirts, but I think I will by the end of tonight.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:19 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
@Alice: That's a great idea! It's cool you have a friend who was willing to make you both shirts. What does it look like? Just a plain girl's tee? And, I don't know if I have enough letters, but do you mind if I kind of use the idea? Like switching Edward and Jacob around?

@xX.Twi-Lite.Xx: I've seen a lot of Emmett fans...Me being part of the less-infatuated faction. He's just so hilariously adorable. Shoot, he's like a huge teddy bear xD
Maybe the only reason why nobody really speaks out for him is because he's attached to Rosalie...? I don't know. I don't have anything against Rosalie now that New Moon's over.

Oh, I just saw something that I thought would be cute for a subtle Twilight quote: "Dazzle me." Catchy, no? ♥ I'm still thinking about whether to put it on one of the shirts, but I think I will by the end of tonight.

go ahead, why not? Can you sell those things? I don't think so cause of copyright laws and stuff but I'm just wondering  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:51 pm
I don't think I can. Lexicon probably got the first-hand permission of Stephenie herself since all the Moderators of the site are such good friends with her. That Myspace link I posted somewhere of that girl selling shirts was probably a scam or something. Either that or she didn't consider copyright laws.

Anyway...I made my first ever Twilight shirt!! It was last night right after I got off the computer. I didn't feel like sleeping, so I decided to go with the "Dazzle Me" idea after all. The alignment is a little off, but that didn't stop me from wearing it today xD

A lot of people commented on it though. Every period actually. They had no idea what Twilight was, but they all said something like, "That's funny!" or "Cute" or "'Dazzle me?' Hahaha." I don't know if that last one was a comment, but who the heck gives a holy crow. It's my baby now <3

I wish I had the digital camera. I'd definitely wear it and make it my Myspace profile picture lol ♥

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:01 pm
post it on your profile, i want to see it!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:48 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
post it on your profile, i want to see it!

I would, but I don't know where my digital camera is, and even if I did, I don't know where the cable to hook it up to the computer is Dx  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:06 pm
I have a suspicion my friends are getting me a personalized Twilight t-shirt for christmas. They were asking me about my favourite quotes...and this one friend attacked me to find out my t-shirt size eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:22 pm
Aww, how thoughtful xD

Seriously though, that's cool. I wish I had fellow Twilight fans that went to school with me to share my enthusiasm with, or at least someone in the neighborhood or something.

What'd you tell them was your favorite quote?

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:48 pm
"You wanted me to be human. Well watch me." from New Moon. But I think they took something else, from Twilight, instead. My quote's not exactly...T-shirt material. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:05 pm
XxfushigipinayxX

About the Alice thing. She won't mind. I bought the shirts anywho, and it's cool with me.

Mine was white with mostly black print (Edwards name was in red and a little bigger) and then on the back there was a full moon and Jacob was way bigger than the rest of the text. (Hers was Black with white letters).

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:22 pm
MelancholyAlice
About the Alice thing. She won't mind. I bought the shirts anywho, and it's cool with me.

Mine was white with mostly black print (Edwards name was in red and a little bigger) and then on the back there was a full moon and Jacob was way bigger than the rest of the text. (Hers was Black with white letters).

You bought the shirts? Where from?

It sounds nice though. Do you happen to have a picture?

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff