Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:31 am
I recently had a user PM me with an apology that she had left this Guild in order to join another one. So for you Neopians who are new to the Gaia scene, let me inform you: there is no limit on Guild membership here on Gaia! You don't have to choose between Guilds any more, you can join as many Gaia Guilds as you want!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:16 am
I'm suprised at how many people don't know that; I've seen it asked in Q&A and other places before. o__o

I've only recently joined this guild; does it get a lot of new Gaians coming from Neopets? (I joined Neopets a year after Gaia, just to see if it was as horrible as I'd heard it was. sweatdrop ) I met another Gaia/Neopian through LJ and had to explain the Gaian bank-trading process while trying to give her an item.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:37 am
There are a fair amount of join requests that mention that the user has been on NP for a while and only recently joined Gaia, yes. But most people aren't "coming from" NeoPets, they just stumbled across Gaia on their own.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:13 am
I knew that already, but thanks anyways. wink  

christy720

[ theoretic martyr ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:25 pm
The guild system on Neopets sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Haha. I found that out by accident. >_<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Corelia

[GS] Sailor Mau

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:29 am
Cassidy Peterson
I recently had a user PM me with an apology that she had left this Guild in order to join another one. So for you Neopians who are new to the Gaia scene, let me inform you: there is no limit on Guild membership here on Gaia! You don't have to choose between Guilds any more, you can join as many Gaia Guilds as you want!

i like that on here.I wish we could do that on neopets,instead of having to decide on just one guild.Speaking of guilds,this guild doesn't show up in my list of guilds on gai,can someone tell me why?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:38 pm
G.A.I.A Sailor Mau
Speaking of guilds,this guild doesn't show up in my list of guilds on gai,can someone tell me why?
Once you join a certain number of Guilds, a new "page" is added to the list of Guilds you're in. This is so that the page doesn't stretch too much when somebody is viewing your Guilds 3nodding

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

[GS] Sailor Mau

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:14 pm
Cassidy Peterson
G.A.I.A Sailor Mau
Speaking of guilds,this guild doesn't show up in my list of guilds on gai,can someone tell me why?
Once you join a certain number of Guilds, a new "page" is added to the list of Guilds you're in. This is so that the page doesn't stretch too much when somebody is viewing your Guilds 3nodding

ok thanks for the information.I think i was looking at the guilds before my request to join was accepted ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:51 pm
I knew that i'm alredy in 2 and tryed for 3  

chihuahualuver99

Flittercloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:46 am
I had a bunch of friends made on 4kids then we moved together on neopets for a few months, and then we officially moved here, to gaia. They're in my friendslist! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:04 am
you can?COOL I had no clue ok biggrin  

Tiggette

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:23 am
loco gringo
I had a bunch of friends made on 4kids then we moved together on neopets for a few months, and then we officially moved here, to gaia. They're in my friendslist! blaugh
Did you say 4kids?! eek mad *cringe*

I always thought it was strange how you could only join one guild in neopets. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:07 pm
That's why the guild system here is...well..better. XD
Aside from the fact that it costs 20k on here to make a guild! D:  

Rainbow Koala

blackbird26

Friendly Citizen

17,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:16 pm
lol i knew it the minute and im joined to a lot of guilds