Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Kill them. Now. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kill them. Now.
  Kill them. Now.
  Kill them. Now.
  Kill them. Now.
  Gold! (Kill them. Now)
View Results

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:16 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20628205

Kill them. Now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:24 am
Luckily, he hasn't gotten any responding posts since he began this thread 4 days ago. Perhaps no one is interested? (We can only hope... sweatdrop ) And the 100g entry fee into his guild probably deters a number of would-be members.

I dunno...I bet I could take on their guild "bodyguard"... What say we prepare for an attack?  

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:19 pm
I say we prepare. Are the nukes and atomic bombs ready? What about the Neo Skuld bombs?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:34 pm
They're ready. Just ordered a new batch from Skuld Labs. Kill them. Now.  

Galadedrid Damodred

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:56 pm
Sir! *salutes*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:40 am
Their guild has swollen to 31 strong. Time to ready ourselves for battle. Right, troops. Luna Ishukan, you take a small strike force and infiltrate their guild. You should take people who can stomach text talk - you'll need to use it where you're going. Something like "hey can i plz join ur guild?". Ugh, typing that made me feel... tainted. I need a shower. Rae-chan-sensei, you start creating mules and bombard this... manbehindbars.... this butcher with random PMs, comments, friend requests, etc. to distract him. I shall take it upon myself to hinder the other three in their efforts to destroy English. All clear? Move out.  

Galadedrid Damodred

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:41 am
Nice plan. Did I ever tell you that I love the quote that you have from Tris is your sig? (Random...sorry... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:54 pm
Wow. I think that guild is really stupid.

manbehindbars
The illiterate army is a guild for all of those who are criticized for their typing skillz. Those who cant type come here to chat, talk, and discuss any other normal topics

There's a difference between not being able to type well and not knowing how to spell. That's seriously annoying.  

Kaizoku-sensei

Captain Purpleheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:59 pm
Yes, ready the troops!
[psstt...everyone...post no on the poll]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:55 pm
rae-chan-sensei
Nice plan. Did I ever tell you that I love the quote that you have from Tris is your sig? (Random...sorry... sweatdrop )

*delighted cry* Oh, you've read Circle of Magic? Well, technically, it's from The Circle Opens. It's when the arurim threatens to have Keth tortured.  

Galadedrid Damodred

BloodiedAssassin

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:18 pm
Luna Ishukan
I say we prepare. Are the nukes and atomic bombs ready? What about the Neo Skuld bombs?
nukes and atomic bombs are the same thing but they are ready *shows everyone big red Button* so whos going to blow them up?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:21 pm
Galadedrid Damodred
Their guild has swollen to 31 strong. Time to ready ourselves for battle. Right, troops. Luna Ishukan, you take a small strike force and infiltrate their guild. You should take people who can stomach text talk - you'll need to use it where you're going. Something like "hey can i plz join ur guild?". Ugh, typing that made me feel... tainted. I need a shower. Rae-chan-sensei, you start creating mules and bombard this... manbehindbars.... this butcher with random PMs, comments, friend requests, etc. to distract him. I shall take it upon myself to hinder the other three in their efforts to destroy English. All clear? Move out.
I am ready and I can stomach and speak text talk so I will go  

BloodiedAssassin

Dangerous Raider

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:37 pm
doomedllamaguy
Galadedrid Damodred
I am ready and I can stomach and speak text talk so I will go
Yes,you infiltrate them, find out their plans.... use torture liberally, if necessary.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:36 pm
Umm.. Doesn't illiterate mean you can't read? What does that have to do with typing?

I say attack... But be gentle on them, they are week.

I know there's a perfect qoute by Albus Dumbledore for this... But I can't remember it... whee  

FeelinShiny

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:25 am
FeelinShiny
Umm.. Doesn't illiterate mean you can't read? What does that have to do with typing?

I say attack... But be gentle on them, they are week.

I know there's a perfect qoute by Albus Dumbledore for this... But I can't remember it... whee

Um... "It is far easier to forgive others for being right than for being wrong"? Oh, and you spelt "weak" wrong.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff