Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Tapestry of Faiths...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakure Basho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:38 am
Okay guys, a Pagan forum I am a mod over is working on an inter-faith newsletter with another site. Among other things, we're hoping to include in it a small advice column of sorts...but we need other people to help us with that aspect. If you wish to submit something, please remember that your name will not be included in the newsletter. You can sign it with whatever you want, but please keep the profanity to a minimum. We're trying to keep it all family oriented.

Also remember, this isnt necessarily a 'serious' thing, either. You can ask anything. It's an extra feature of the newsletter.

So, if you'd like to contribute, please send your emails to:

advice.tapestryoffaiths@hotmail.com

The site Im a mod over is a Pagan forum, but we have Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, and Satanists on our site as well. We all seem to get along fine. With this newsletter, we are hoping to show examples of the views of multiple faiths, and promote religious tolerance at the same time. I just thought that you guys might like to know about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:48 pm
Sounds like a neat forum! PM me the link to it sometime. It sounds like something I would like to check out.  

MaleficentSnape

Kakure Basho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:58 am
MaleficentSnape
Sounds like a neat forum! PM me the link to it sometime. It sounds like something I would like to check out.

The website is paganforum.com. If you want to join, that's great! I guess look around and hopefully you like it. If you want to find me and ask me questions, my sn on paganforum.com is kakure-basho.

As for the newsletter, I've gotten quite a few letters for the February edition asking basically the same thing about interfaith relationships, so I am going to draft a couple articles about interfaith relationships and problems that arise, etc.

If anyone would like to submit something for the March letter (or even still for February, which I believe we are themeing around love and relationships), thats cool. You can even message me here, or if you join the forum, message me there.

Keep in mind, you can ask basically anything (none of that "if god and the devil were on a football field" type stuff though). For example, I got one letter from someone who wanted to know why Pagans celebrate the seasons...stuff like that. Or anything you were wondering about, within reason of course.

And if you submit something, I will be messaging you with the answer to your question, or with info on someone who can answer it, and also be letting you know whether or not your letter will be featured in the next newsletter.

Cool beans, right?
Help me out, people.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces