Reply Movies, Television & Entertainment
Funniest Australian Advertisements.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiridian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:41 pm
:] I'm quite fond of the thought that Beer ads are some of the wittiest ones around - the Bloke Bots, the Big Ad, iBelieve, and so on.

So in the spirit of humor, I thought that perhaps we could share our favourite TV ads of the last ..however long. XD

There's just one catch. It must be as Australian as possible - whether made by an aussie, or about aussies, or featuring an australian product, and so on. Exceptions are permitted, but please keep it to a minimum. :]

Let us laugh now, yes?

Here's mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYuu2hHhzX4 - Foster's iBelieve Ad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr9IMdls7GE - Carlton Draught's Big Ad.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:10 am
Gotta be a beer ad.  

Ozumou

Frog Juice

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:46 am
Mine is a few years old and it's a milk ad.

Remember the one with the tune "No milk today my lover's gone away. No milk today..." etc? It has a mum who's pissed off ebcause they've run out of milk so she walks down to the local deli and there's a guy with pantyhose on his head who goes "Alright this is a stick up!" and tries to rob the place and she just whacks him over the head with a 2L container, chucks the change down and walks home, all in her trackies as it's the weekend.

I love that one so much.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:01 am
Ooh I just remembered the one with teh REtired milko still making "the rounds"  

Ozumou

xiridian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:47 am
Frog Juice
Mine is a few years old and it's a milk ad.

Remember the one with the tune "No milk today my lover's gone away. No milk today..." etc? It has a mum who's pissed off ebcause they've run out of milk so she walks down to the local deli and there's a guy with pantyhose on his head who goes "Alright this is a stick up!" and tries to rob the place and she just whacks him over the head with a 2L container, chucks the change down and walks home, all in her trackies as it's the weekend.

I love that one so much.

I remember that! It was for... hm. Trim, perhaps. I'm sure it was for a brand Paul's milk.

That was hilarious. XD

Actually, it makes me think of that one where the guy wants milk - so the elderly store lady reels off a dozen different items. XD

And at the end he's all, "o_______o ... I just want milk that tastes like real milk."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:16 am
Funniest Australian ad?

Has to be a Carlton Draught ad...
'brewed in big metal...things...and pulled around by; HORSES!'
then suddenly they're all walking around carrying canoes...>_<. It's just so random.

Oh and the VB ad with the lamb kabab.
'if the garlic sauce doesn't kill you, the missus will.'
and she's sitting in bed cracking nuts. xd rofl
hahahahaha...

ethuil

Ozumou

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:14 am
And the Bundy bear Adds... I would love to drink with Bundy some time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:17 pm
Oh man!

I love that one where the kid is in the car and he's like "Dad, why'd they make the great wall of China" and the dad's like " stare ....s'to keep the rabbits out... too many rabbits in China."

AAHAHAHAHA HE LOOKS JUST LIKE MY DAD. Cracks me up every time.

Phobophile.

Movies, Television & Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff