Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RachelPandoRa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:27 pm
Anyone heard of them? I think they're awesome 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:46 pm
xD I've actually only heard Snakes On A Plane (Bring It) and The Church of Hot Addiction, but I want to hear more. <3  

[Bubblegum]

RachelPandoRa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:14 pm
Yeah same here but I've also heard "It's Warmer In The..."
But I'm going to get their CD and then I'll see if I still like them mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:36 pm
I saw them in concert..they kick a**  

emos_UNTOLD_angel

Switchblade Saint
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:59 am
i've only heard snakes on a plane (bring it) but i like gym class heroes and the academy is... so it's all good ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:15 pm
emos_UNTOLD_angel
I saw them in concert..they kick a**

That is so true. Cobra Starship totally kicks a** in concert. They play an amazing live show. Their music is awesome too.

Claire! At The Postoffice

Silver and Silence

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:23 pm
I don't know much about them, but that rapping guy in the video single-handedly killed rock music gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:24 pm
'EY. Don't diss Travis McCoy. He's COOL. talk2hand He's not a part of Cobra Starship, though. He's the lead vocalist of Gym Class Heroes.
Yah. I just got their CD with my mad amounts of CD store cash. It's fantastic, really.  

[Bubblegum]

Jocelyn Black

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:54 am
Yes, Travis owns. He used to make me sad inside, as did GCH, but that was from only hearing their WAY-more-rap-than-rock-songs, like "New Friend Request", which is, like, straight rap. But I now love "Cupid's Chokehold" and "The Queen and I".
Anyway... Cobra Starship. Yes. I recently downloaded "Send My Love to the Dance Floor". That is a very good song. ("we're gonna dance tonight, dance all night...") I think While the City Sleeps... is second on my CDs-to-buy list. Right after Decemberunderground (Yes, I'm a bit behind).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:34 pm
xD I just went out and bought both While The City Sleeps... and Decemberunderground with the insane giftcard money I got to the best record store in town.
"Send My Love To The Dancefloor, I'll See You In Hell (Hey Mister DJ)" (You know what, I'm just gonna call it "Hey Mister DJ" because that's MUCH easier to type.) is a great song. :3 Love it. Probably one of my favorites on the album.  

[Bubblegum]

RachelPandoRa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:04 pm
Yes! I just got While The City Sleeps We Rule The Streets, and Hey Mister DJ rocks! I also like The Ballad Of Big Poppa and Diamond Girl +)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:28 pm
yeah i've heared of them they're pretty sweet  

Rayne_Shadowvayne

Doctor Nope

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:47 pm
Terrible, and what a lame genre discription they have...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:09 pm
yes i love them i want to buy their cd its only $9.99 in target. My favorite song by them is It's Warmer in the Basement but it's all good  

m-shell

Jocelyn Black

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:13 pm
Gotsted the CD! I'm with you guys on this one: "It's Warmer in the Basement" is my new favorite.  
*The Music*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff