Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sim families based on shows? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:14 pm
User Image
Do you ever make a Sim family based on an existing show, anime, movie...?

I do this about 90% of the time. I admit I am a fan girl, so if I can make a character based on a show I love then its all the better to manipulate them for my own fan girl fantasy. twisted

I have a whole Harry Potter staff family. (Snape is my god)
And many X-Men families, centered around my first love, Gambit. Sometimes he is alone in a condo with Rogue, other time I just go out and make the entire X-Men cast of some main characters I like. (My favorite home, I have Remy and Jean having an affair and made Remy knocked up with Jeans twins! woot Mpreg. Scott has no clue... poor guy.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:55 am
yes i make my families based on TV shows friends and family  

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

` Doctor Jones

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:47 am
I think I used to have a Friends family. But it's boring trying to make six life like Sims..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:10 pm
Not exactly, but I do have an entire fairy tale neighborhood. I have Rapunzel, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid so far. (I have their whole families, their love interests, and their villains too!) I love making my own interpretations of fairy tales I loved as a kid.  

A Story Worth Telling

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

[Pinku.The.Sushi]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:48 pm
I made a family based on Samurai Champloo. ^_^ It had sim me and Jin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:37 am
i do
its fun  

[A]ddicted

Lady Obsidian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:02 pm
I made families based on Charmed, Little House on the Prairie, X-men, Wicked, and Star Wars.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:07 pm
i do some times but never actually play them!!! I also make the house that they really have on the show!!! mrgreen  

UndisputedIntercourse

Manic Algae

1,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:04 pm
I actually enjoy making characters that blend into the neighborhood. I'll purposely make wives or husbands for the Maxis Sims. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:07 pm
I kinda sorta do that. I sometimes make Sims that play on books. For example, I read Elizabeth Gaskell's "Ruth" recently, so I made a big church with a little house next to it and the people who live in the house are named Thurston Rivers, Ruth Rivers, and they have a daughter named Faith.

In the book, Thurston and Faith are brother and sister. Thurston is the minister of the church. The two of them take in a girl named Ruth. As for the last name, it's from St. John Rivers, the missionary/minister from Jane Eyre.

I don't follow the stories at all. I do make them look a bit like I imagined the characters, but that's it. I just play them as their Simmish selves. But I have fun with the names, anyway.  

Kukushka

Ani-san^_^

Magical Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:49 pm
well...i make normal sims, tv show sims, movie sims n ppl i kno sims...but ive never tried an anime sim...i shall try now!! xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:07 am
I have an America's Next Top Model family. redface
It's just fun to take pictures of them as if they were in real photoshoots. And the whole elimination process is fun.
I'm actually making videos for it, and I have to say they're much better then the other Sim/Top Model videos on youtube.
ninja

Fried Tree

O.G. Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fried Tree

O.G. Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:08 am
Sir Delish
I actually enjoy making characters that blend into the neighborhood. I'll purposely make wives or husbands for the Maxis Sims. 3nodding
I hate making new families for pre-made neighborhoods. It just makes me think it will ******** up any plot that I discover.
lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:54 am
once my sister made a buffy the vampire slayer family, and i made a full neighborhood of smallville...  

irasciblebunny

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:56 am
sometimes i make some based on Inuyasha but its hard.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff