Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Black Lady/Mistress 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galaxia12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:11 am
This is a couplet that not many have heard about. In fact....there is no hint of there being a relationship between Hotaru and Chibi Usa to begin with except for on the tail end of the Stars manga. But I actually think it would be pretty good!

I mean think about it! If Hotaru and Chibi Usa was to get together after Queen Neo-Serenity ((AKA Usagi)) was to get together and rule the Moon Kingdom together as King and Queen....wouldn't that be a cute couple? To tell the truth I don't really care what anyone else thinks! I'm a fan of this couplet!

Thus if they were both changed into their darker halves at the same time, would they find love in each other? They would both be the same age at that point so age wouldn't be a factor in opposition of their love. Age was a big thing for Chibi Usa and Hotaru not to get together not to mention Hotaru's shyness and Chibi Usa's pure heart.

But darkness seems to change the personality of a senshi and sometimes reverse it as we saw with Black Lady. So that would mean instead of being shy Mistress 9 would be a dominant lover....and it would only be a matter of time before she would tell her feelings to her Lady.

And....you get this ^^

User Image

So...comments and suggestions? If they did get together would it happen in another way?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:50 pm
I don't really support this couple...but I can see why you think they might get together.  

mystikdreamer

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:16 am
to draw or look at, yes they're a gorgeous couple.

but as an actual couple, not really. (cant little girls be best friends anymore...jeez...)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:56 pm
they could be a couple...and yea, they're best friends...but they're TOO friendly!  

Lay-San

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:49 pm
It's an interesting pairing, but your logic is flawed.

BlackLady is ChibiUsa, but Mistress 09 is not Hotaru. She is an alien who possessed Hotaru and forced her to age. BlackLady is a lonely woman who wants people to treat her like an adult and give her attention. That makes her open for fan pairings, however, Mistress 09 is a devout follower of Pharoah 90 and her only purpose is to bring him to the world and create Silence (destruction of all things). She's not a 'people person'.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:25 pm
I don't really like them as a couple, but I do think that they make really great best friends. Mistress 9 and Wicked Lady are two characters that I really like. They really mixed things up in the Sailor Universe xd

Oh and before anyone goes on telling me about the whole Mistress 9 thing, I already know who she is. I know that poor Hotaru who two different beings fighting inside of her, Saturn and Mistress 9. Poor kid. Talk about causing issues later in life hehe.

And ~Alechsa~, Black Lady (Wicked Lady) and Mistress 9 may not make a good couple hehe.  

Iamsobored

Thankful Consumer

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:05 am
they were both delisiously evil... XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:12 pm
sorry dont support the couple at all, i think chiba and hoatu are just really good close friends nothing more  

Phoenix_17

whip goddess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:36 am
I've read some interesting fanfics on these two, but no thanks! They are just really good friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:25 pm
I dont know if I would like Black lady and Mistress Nine. I like the thought of Black lady being lesbian. but i just dont think it should be with Mistress nine.  

Celtic_Wiccian87

Palixi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:14 pm
good picture  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:35 pm
ew  

Sailor-Rei

Kiiska

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:21 am
Well, as like ten people said before me, Mistress 9 is not Hotaru, but then again, Hotaru would grow to look like Mistress nine over time, It's still her body.
With all of that put into consideration, HALL YAH, I support this couple :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:09 am
~Alechsa~
It's an interesting pairing, but your logic is flawed.

BlackLady is ChibiUsa, but Mistress 09 is not Hotaru. She is an alien who possessed Hotaru and forced her to age. BlackLady is a lonely woman who wants people to treat her like an adult and give her attention. That makes her open for fan pairings, however, Mistress 09 is a devout follower of Pharoah 90 and her only purpose is to bring him to the world and create Silence (destruction of all things). She's not a 'people person'.

I know you're a Mod and everything, but is it necessary to use such harsh, overly emphatic words to convey your point? I thought we were ALL supposed to be nice to one another here.  

Hellenistic Wisdom

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:58 pm
The pic is good and both are devious but I really can't see them being more then friends. Besides just think if the Moon Kingdom, and poss. Earth if Mini Moon did inherit that, were to come under their control would it be like? There's no guarentee that it would be a good place to raise kids. And

(both smack a hand over her mouth)Black Lady: Quiet you.
Mistress Nine: You're ruining our plan.
(run away with GTBlader in tow)

Sorry couldn't resist. smile  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas