Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
WTH o.o Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_kittie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:22 am
i downloaded this bed for sims to woohoo in
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=82193
anyways
i didn't think this could happen sweatdrop
but while i wasn't looking
this girl sim i made
had sex with her teen son *i didn't actually think that could happen*
well to my surprise
she is now pregnante with her own sons baby o.o gonk
has anything weird every happened with some of your hacks sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:31 am

Ah yes... I have that bed too. Its my lifesaver, but you gotta be careful with it.

What you need to do is click the bed with an adult/teen sim and select "options....family checks... on"

Greenzally

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:16 am
Usually my game finds a way to screw up without the hacks I have installed.
I did end up having two coffee cup hacks installed once though and I think they clashed with each other because if a sim drank coffee on a community lot then their arm would get stuck in the position of holding a cup even when their hand was empty. I'm still trying to figure which of the two hacks I prefer so I can remove the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:27 am
Menaceman
I did end up having two coffee cup hacks installed once though and I think they clashed with each other because if a sim drank coffee on a community lot then their arm would get stuck in the position of holding a cup even when their hand was empty. I'm still trying to figure which of the two hacks I prefer so I can remove the other.

No, this wasnt a hack screw up.
Its a function of the bed. It allows you to create scandals within your family. Bold and the Beautiful style.
Have your kids kids...

You can choose to turn it off if you wish to... Its not like the bed has a problem razz

Greenzally

black_kittie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:41 am
well it makes for a better story
LOL
it just freaked me out

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:37 pm
WOW I would love to have something like that so I could make a soapopera  

goddess_oraorchid

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:10 pm
Greenzally
Menaceman

No, this wasnt a hack screw up.
Its a function of the bed. It allows you to create scandals within your family. Bold and the Beautiful style.
Have your kids kids...

You can choose to turn it off if you wish to... Its not like the bed has a problem razz

Yeah I know it didn't screw up. I was answering the last bit of the first post which was "has anything weird every happened with some of your hacks"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:27 pm
That's gotta be the weirdest thing ever. That doesn't happen normally, right?

Infinity-Nevermore

athena08905

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:34 pm
haha watch the kid's personality be, like, negative and he can't learn and he looks all screwed up...INCEST IN THE MORNING pirate + ninja = burning_eyes + dramallama = wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:44 pm
lol. i downloaded the bed. pirate

gonna put some drama in their lives. xD rofl  

The Mighty Enchilada

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:11 pm
♠ Funny thing happened- I gave Brandi Broke that bed, and when Dustin came home with Angela, Brandi scolded him. About 5 minutes later, Brandi is giving Beau his bottle, while Dustin and Angela are woohooing in Brandi's bed. ♠  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:05 pm
I downloaded this "sex bed" thing, which is basically a little mattress on the ground that sims have "realistic" sex on.

Well, I didn't know it was autonomous, so this woman layed down on it, and this other guy suddenly began having sex with her in front of his wife! She didn't do anything, either. She just.....stared at them with a smile. neutral  

Noembelu

Dry Cleaned Cardboard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:54 pm
Joan Crawford
I downloaded this "sex bed" thing, which is basically a little mattress on the ground that sims have "realistic" sex on.

Well, I didn't know it was autonomous, so this woman layed down on it, and this other guy suddenly began having sex with her in front of his wife! She didn't do anything, either. She just.....stared at them with a smile. neutral

Haha Its probally becuase its a cheat that she dosnt register he is *cheating* on her XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:17 pm
I won't ever download that bed now that I know THAT can happen (actually I probably wouldn't of anyway cuz I really just want ti download different hairstyles). But WOW eek getting pregnant by a family member that you're blood related to. Thats creepy!  

Yoko Froggy

OHEMGEEHallo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:22 am
This kind of thing happened to me, but it wasn't a hack. It was that boolprop cheat. I used some adult man, and HE got pregnant with the teenage girl's baby. sweatdrop xd  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff