Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL KILL THEM ALL! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAAAAAH!
  Eh?
View Results

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:29 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20927339

I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL HAVE HIS FINGERS AND TOES IN PICKLE JUICE, I'LL HAVE HIS EYES ON SHISH KEBABS, I'LL HAVE HIS SKIN FOR A DRAPE! THEN I'LL CHOP HIM INTO TINY PIECES AND FEED THEM TO SHARKS!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:52 am
*twitch* I'll kill him!!!!!!!!!!!! scream  

Tarantellatears

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:45 pm
1.) You need anger management classes.
2.) He's an idiot looking for attention, ignore him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:53 am
You aren't going to get the opportunity to kill him. Someone else will get to him first (namely me).

*twitch twitch*  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

Byrn_in_hel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:16 pm
I get to kill him next!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:45 pm
Am I the only sane one in this thread? Please, all the idiot wants is attention. Us elites shouldn't bother ourselves with him, just calmly kill him in his sleep...  

Archdemonessa

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:41 pm
Luna Ishukan
Am I the only sane one in this thread? Please, all the idiot wants is attention. Us elites shouldn't bother ourselves with him, just calmly kill him in his sleep...

Maybe we should sneak up on him with medical equipment and give him brain surgery or something... or we could just give him an embolism and spare ourselves the trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:44 am
Frontal lobotomy. We won't have to worry about him anymore, since he will just be locked in a little room, rocking back and forth, looking into space, saying 'I'm a princess' over and over again. (<---Gotta love that scene in the movie!)  

Katurrah

Angel80272

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:34 pm
I call third in line to kill him. Attention whores like him are a disgrace to everything the education system stands for. I'll admit, I know for a fact that our schools churn out more idiots than anything else, but I at least am also on track to do something about it. (College freshman going into teaching secondary education)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:38 am
While being a bit of an a**, he does have quite a point. It is rather rude and pointless to bash someone for less than perfect spelling. Asking them to please type out what they mean usually gets better results, because people respond better to kindness than to attacks.

Also, he at least posted in the right forums. rofl  

ChibbiChlessla

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:43 pm
ChibbiChlessla
While being a bit of an a**, he does have quite a point. It is rather rude and pointless to bash someone for less than perfect spelling. Asking them to please type out what they mean usually gets better results, because people respond better to kindness than to attacks.

What?! Whose side are you on?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
I had my Irony Shields on.  

Roguemagus

ChibbiChlessla

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:53 pm
Galadedrid Damodred
ChibbiChlessla

What?! Whose side are you on?

The middle. I think it's pointless and mean to attack someone for being less than perfect. However, he's an a**. He's wrong for putting it the way he did, but I think the idea might have a smidgen of merit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:38 pm
Galadedrid, you have actually brought me happiness. Finally there is someone out there who is as bothered by all of this horrible grammar, and that I know would have the same reaction as I do when I read something with the lack of grammar I am seeing more and more often around Gaia.  

Katurrah

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces