Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
MY LIFE IS A BURNING BLACK ABYSS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NINJA SAD STYLE:
  BOO HOO NO JUTSU.
  STFU EMO NINJA.
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:59 pm
rofl

Okay, who in your opinion, has emo (as in personality, not appearance) tendencies from Naruto? I don't mean just emo like The Cure. I mean like, depressed sad little... hurt children. xd Gaara as a child is an excellent example of what I mean in this thread by "emo."

Number one is definitely Sasuke. But who else?
And who's angsty? We know Gaara falls under that as well... Ninja Angst!
Use events/personality traits/quotes/opinions to support your answer. wink

To be a Shikanazi, I will say this. Shikamaru's got TWO large panels (about half the page) of him crying. If that's not emo, I don't know what is. gonk Any other characters practically broad casted sobbing their troubles away? I'm pretty sure Naruto was, too. Sakura has also probably done the most ninja sobbing throughout the whole anime/manga...

Isn't there a rule forbidding ninjas to cry? Why aren't they getting punished for being so morbidly depressed? surprised

If anyone's wondering why I mentioned this, it's just because I read Naruto VS Sasuke again, and everyone's all depressed and shiz. D:<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:06 pm
Besides Gaara and Sasuke? Um, I'm gonna go with Itachi and Neji.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:16 pm
Sakura kinda used to be but I guess she's not anymore ninja She got over the fact that she used to be totally worthless xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:21 pm
Captain Verd
Besides Gaara and Sasuke? Um, I'm gonna go with Itachi and Neji.
Excellent. Yeah, Neji had his problems. Itachi has SERIOUS angsty moments. He makes the face and everything.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:23 pm
And paints his nails and all that crap.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:24 pm
churrlo
Sakura kinda used to be but I guess she's not anymore ninja She got over the fact that she used to be totally worthless xd
Seriously. Though she did randomly sob at that picture of Naruto and Sasuke. xd  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:46 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
Seriously. Though she did randomly sob at that picture of Naruto and Sasuke. xd

xd Yeah! razz She still likes to reflect wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:13 am
Aww, Sakura's not emo.  

Captain Verd

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:51 am
Umm... emo? huh.. umm... well... it's not Sakura for all that counts.... Ino is a no.
Shika is not emo. he is too lazy to be emo. He cried because someone special to him died. I cry when I see beautiful scenery. Doesnt make me emo. It makes me human. Conclusion: SHika is not emo.

Gaara is not emo. He is evil. Was evil. Now is a goody goody. We all love men like that. Little kids crying is not emo, it is expected. If you slap a kid, he will cry for it is a normal reaction. Telling a kid, "you should die I hate you so much that I had to pretend to like you under orders"? yea. That's gotta hurt. But in the definition of all that is 'emo,' it is teenagers rebelling by being passimestic and only seeing what's bad and not being greatful that they are not stuck in a fusking wheelchair. Of course that's not THEIR problem is it now? Oh no, it's all about them them them. Gaara thinks it's all about kill kill kill and let's kill some more. He's a psyco, not an emo. Fine difference in like five letters.

Kimamaro is emo because he just is.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:20 pm
Resolute Infliction
Umm... emo? huh.. umm... well... it's not Sakura for all that counts.... Ino is a no.
Shika is not emo. he is too lazy to be emo. He cried because someone special to him died. I cry when I see beautiful scenery. Doesnt make me emo. It makes me human. Conclusion: SHika is not emo.

Gaara is not emo. He is evil. Was evil. Now is a goody goody. We all love men like that. Little kids crying is not emo, it is expected. If you slap a kid, he will cry for it is a normal reaction. Telling a kid, "you should die I hate you so much that I had to pretend to like you under orders"? yea. That's gotta hurt. But in the definition of all that is 'emo,' it is teenagers rebelling by being passimestic and only seeing what's bad and not being greatful that they are not stuck in a fusking wheelchair. Of course that's not THEIR problem is it now? Oh no, it's all about them them them. Gaara thinks it's all about kill kill kill and let's kill some more. He's a psyco, not an emo. Fine difference in like five letters.

Kimamaro is emo because he just is.
You clearly didn't read my topic. First of all, if Shikamaru was too lazy to have emotional fits, he wouldn't. But he does. And he did. And he cried and sobbed all over two pages. If that isn't evidence enough I don't know what is.

As far as Gaara, that's pretty much a disillusioned opinion. Why the hell are people evil? Because they like doing it? And no, little kids crying, trying to cut themselves with a knife but can't because of sand, is not expected. Hello? Anybody home?  

Syndactyly

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:10 pm
I think Naruto has Emo moments time and again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:36 pm
LOL Shikalee xd  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:28 pm
churrlo
LOL Shikalee xd
Bah. I was a little obnoxious. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:11 pm
Well for some reason it doesn't bother me xd I feel like being an a** today LOL!  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:06 pm
Me and my friends always joke around a lot about how most of the ninja's in the show are little angst muffins. One of our fondest nicknames for them are "little angst muffin ninjas." yeah, don't ask. xd

I think the most angsty ninja's by far are Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara (pre-time skip). Other people, like Naruto and Lee have their moments, but in the end they always manage to put their smiles back on. I dont recall ever seeing pre-time skip sasuke, neji, or gaara even smile once. (well, wait. Neji and Sasuke Smirked. does that count? sweatdrop )

would I sound stupid if I said Itachi isn't really angsty?
well, it's just...if I think about it, he doesn't really show any emotion at all. He may be...angsty or whatever on the inside, but thats never reflected on the outside. If someone doesn't show their inner turmoil, does that make them an un-angsty person I wonder...? Any opinions on this?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff