Submit

Is Neopets too glitchy?
  YES!!
  Sometimes
  I've never come across a glitch on Neopets
View Results

FlixiePixie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:25 am
So..I just tried to pick up my prizes from the advent calendar today, and I got NOTHING! Then when I went back to see if it was just a glitch, it said I had already gotten my gifts for the day. I'm sure this is the day they'll be handing out the paintbrushes.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:15 am
i had that problem too. i reported it to the neopets bug forum...maybe you should too
its under "contact us" on the bottom  

moongoyal

Janviarius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:46 pm
It's a glich, so I guess we'll have to wait for them to fix it. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:01 pm
I read on the boards that it was meant to be that way.. It was a prank. Not very nice if you ask me...all they did was cause their own emails to become full of complaints.  

FlixiePixie

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:19 am
It was a prank. Go back to the advent calender today and you will get yesterday's prizes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:43 pm
As someone else pointed out, it was a prank from Adam Powell.(one of Neopet's creators) It was his birthday, so he decided to pull a prank. ^^  

P o c k y C h a n

moongoyal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:31 am
i dont think it was an acutal prank...i think it was originally a glytch...usually when they fix those they try to play them off like on purpose. its happend many times over the history of NP. buts when its an acutal purproseful prank, they have always had something like "you get a wand of nova too, but the paint devil steals it before you can take it home with you"...which happend 2 years in a row on the NP advent calender. -- either way everyone got there prizes (and avitar too) the next day  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:20 pm
the same thing happened to me and the next day i went back and got the iteams from the day before as well as the iteams from that day  

alex_bemine

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:58 am
moongoyal
i dont think it was an acutal prank...i think it was originally a glytch...usually when they fix those they try to play them off like on purpose. its happend many times over the history of NP. buts when its an acutal purproseful prank, they have always had something like "you get a wand of nova too, but the paint devil steals it before you can take it home with you"...which happend 2 years in a row on the NP advent calender. -- either way everyone got there prizes (and avitar too) the next day
now that you think about it, it could be a glitch. remember the "back to happy valley" button wasn't there, so they could just be trying to cover ut up....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:39 am
Yes I am sure it was there mistake and wanted to make it out as something that was pre-planned.  

Starlight Path

Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff