Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Zmeu Dragons? *First Post*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ying the Shadow Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:55 pm
Hello, I have been searching for the longest time for info on Zmeu dragons.
All I have ever been able to find is information on Wikipidia...

If anyone knows of a book that has info on the Zmeu, or knows something more than what Wikipidia has told you please post and let me know.

Thank You Very Much.
Ying the Shadow Dragon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:02 pm
..... ah ok can anyone help me?  

Ying the Shadow Dragon

Jezehbelle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:28 pm
Really, I've never heard of Zmeu dragons before.

If you read the discussion pages, sometimes, people will have links to direct you in another direction, but other than that, I don't know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:30 pm
Being the love of mythology that I am, I have some huge books on different mythologic creatures. I looked up the Zmeu in there but if was a brief description since the books were more like encyclopedias. Basically the Zmeu were kinda like the Slavic/Romanian version of giants and trolls in fairy tales. Zmeu would cause chaos and steal valuables (and girls) and then some hero would go after it and stop it.
The books I have referred to paint the Zmeu more as a humaniod than a dragon and I found no information on Zmeu dragons. I'm sorry.  

iolitefire

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:43 am
Jezehbelle

Ditto that. There are a ton of books that have come out on dragonology lately that might be a starting point, but most of them I suspect are less-than-academic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:06 pm
I have never heard of this before either.  

MaleficentSnape

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:04 pm
are you searching for a book on this or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:52 pm
MaleficentSnape

"
Starlock
Jezehbelle

Ditto that. There are a ton of books that have come out on dragonology lately that might be a starting point, but most of them I suspect are less-than-academic.

I have never heard of this before either.

So by all this I can determine, that you are leaving all of us (including me!) out in the dark....If you would care to share the little you know, and if everyone shared a little there would by a whole lot of info (unless you are all using the same book....whitch I doubt).

So please just a basic understanding of them please!

THANKS  

ILuvEire

DR490N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:43 pm
Starlock
Jezehbelle

they are predominately fantasy, though with a slight base in old research.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:56 pm
DR490N
Starlock
Jezehbelle

yes take it from us experts on dragons XD  

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

DracoJesi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:58 pm
iolitefire
Being the love of mythology that I am, I have some huge books on different mythologic creatures. I looked up the Zmeu in there but if was a brief description since the books were more like encyclopedias. Basically the Zmeu were kinda like the Slavic/Romanian version of giants and trolls in fairy tales. Zmeu would cause chaos and steal valuables (and girls) and then some hero would go after it and stop it.
The books I have referred to paint the Zmeu more as a humaniod than a dragon and I found no information on Zmeu dragons. I'm sorry.

ditto, I focus in Draconic Wicca, and I've heard of Zmeu Dragons, so if anyone has any info, I'd shure love to here it

Iolitefire, I love your sig, funny windows parody biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:29 pm
DR490N
Starlock
Jezehbelle

Personal experience could also play quite a part in it.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Ying the Shadow Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:00 am
iolitefire

Ok thanks, could you please give me the source book? I would like to see it as well.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games