Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
Things the Twilight and New Moon Characters Would Never Say Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:13 pm
This is a lot of fun, and hilarious, too! I saw it at the Myspace Twilight group and had to put it here. I must admit, I have no ideas of what they wouldn't say that's neither totally lame, scary, or stupid. But you people have fun! I'll think of something... confused Happy Yuletidings!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:54 pm
Oh goodness...I read all the things people put in the other guild and it felt like my stomch would tear in two from all the laughing!

Here's what I put:

Jacob: -goes up to Edward & sniffs his shoulder- What's that cologne you're wearing? It's smells amazing!
Edward: -sniffs Jacob- Likewise wink

Bella: -sets fire to the meadow- Burn, baby, burn ♥

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:48 pm
Those are good. I especially like the on of Bella.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:50 pm
I read that fanfiction Love Letters and it is interesting, but I can't imagine Bella and Edward swearing so much. Even if Bella is a b***h in the story. AND I CAN UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IMAGINE EDWARD SAYING THE THINGS HE SAYS IN THAT STORY!!!  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:28 pm
"Love Letters?" And there's a bunch of swearing in it? It sounded cute until you said that o.0;;

I know what you mean though. There was this one fanfic where Edward goes, "Holy sh*t!" and I just shook my head at it. Twice.

I can't imagine him using that word. Or f*ck. Or calling anyone a b*tch, sl*t, or stuff like that. The kind of needless slang profanity modern teens hear frequently (especially at my school...yeesh).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:51 am
XxfushigipinayxX
"Love Letters?" And there's a bunch of swearing in it? It sounded cute until you said that o.0;;

I know what you mean though. There was this one fanfic where Edward goes, "Holy sh*t!" and I just shook my head at it. Twice.

I can't imagine him using that word. Or f*ck. Or calling anyone a b*tch, sl*t, or stuff like that. The kind of needless slang profanity modern teens hear frequently (especially at my school...yeesh).

I agree.  

Jigoku_Shoujo1348

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:15 pm
Yea, I mean, he was raised in the 1900's so he would be a gentleman. Young men back then didn't talk like that, so he wouldn't talk like that now. Now, Emmet, on the other hand...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:35 pm
.Thalionwen.
Yea, I mean, he was raised in the 1900's so he would be a gentleman. Young men back then didn't talk like that, so he wouldn't talk like that now. Now, Emmet, on the other hand...

But Emmett was born only a few year after Edward...I mean, we do know he has no problem with profanity, but should fourteen years really make that much of a difference?  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

kikatou

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:07 pm
*just nodds and reads* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:38 pm
kikatou
*just nodds and reads* 3nodding

question

Are you agreeing with me or agreeing that Edward is more of a gentlemen because of the time he was born? ._.;;

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:46 pm
I can't imagine any of them swearing. Period. Except under special circumstances (like what happens in Pelirroja's story, Carnage. Read it here).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:48 pm
Even then, they just "utter a string of profanities" or something like that. Stephenie Meyer (and a lot of fanfic writers) don't actually have them say the words. It would ruin the mood of the story neutral  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

C h a r B e a r

Cunning Warrior

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:09 am
Hmm...I agree. Edward is the last person I would think of that would swear. Emmett, I'm not so sure about. He's a big tough guy, but he's like a teddy bear, very kind and gentle, especially towards Bella, unless he has to defend someone. The first person I'd think of out of them to swear would most likely be Jasper.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:02 am
@Sexy_Demonic_Angel: I agree. Jasper seems more the type than anyone else.

MelancholyAlice

C h a r B e a r

Cunning Warrior

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:36 am
Well considering he WAS the newest member of the Cullen family, so he would be more prone to swearing. Ok, I HAVE to ask this, it has been bugging me...but everyone's talking about Midnight Sun? Supposedly the book from Edwards Point of View I think? Do you have a link to the chapters so i can read it?  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff