Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
tek tek meh?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

shawn20

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:14 pm
same skin.
any hair and color but pink and green.
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:20 pm
please? whee  

shawn20

[Mammon]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:27 pm
"Meh"? As an expression of indifference I can tolerate it, but in place of the perfectly good, not to mention shorter, word "me"? That substitution doesn't even make sense according to the philosophy of "txt tlk" which values laziness over all else; I mean, come on, you actually went out of your way to type an extra letter you didn't need.

Now, ignoring the fact that there are other perfectly good forums for getting people to tek tek you, here's my suggestion for your new avatar: Your current avatar on fire. I'm sorry I can't provide you with a link to this, but I can't link you an image of me burning up a printed version of your avatar. However, I'm sure you can find a way to replicate this with items from Gaia; if you can find a way to add in screaming and maybe some pleading that would be even better.

Cost of new avatar: 0 gold.
Value of total happiness gained by the 3G guild: Priceless.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:45 pm
[x]
This is some kind of bad joke. A way to punish the members of the guild that are still active over the holidays.

~
Pyrite
[x]

[ Pyrite ]

[Mammon]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:48 pm
Well, Pyrite, I did ask to be punished for Christmas, I just had no idea someone would find a form of punishment I wouldn't enjoy.

Remaining comments have been edited in the interests of saving the eyes of the innocent, and their minds. We save their minds for last. *Rubs hands together in evil anticipation.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:52 am
Well, Mammon, it wouldn't really be punishment if you enjoyed it, would it?  

Aubrey Nicole

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:54 pm
Since this topic has nothing to do with anything, I shall lock it and let it drop into oblivion.  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games