Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:53 pm
User Image
Have you always had fashion? or did you develop it after time. Post your first outfit you made on gaia and show off your newbie pixels.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was my first avatar, I donated the first month and got the NMheadband the first day. First item I bought was the Anti-bite mask which I had equipped for 10 months before I got my zombie hood. I loved this avatar so much until I posted it in the AT and it was torn to shreds. crying CURSE YOU ALL!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:06 pm
I like to use the excuse that, when I joined, there were only two stores and so little variety in items. So I had some shorts, a tanktop, and sandals. Cheap and fantastic, hahaha.  

laFred

[ Pyrite ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:51 pm
[x]

Oh man I was such a noob! gonk This is painful to look at. In a weird way I'm a little bit proud of how far I've come though. I often look at the AT big wigs and feel small because I have so much to learn.

~
Pyrite
[x]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:03 am
User Image

Except I had red river, which got switched real fast. xd (Yes I donated the first month.)  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tsuriun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:19 am
    By the first avatar, I assume you mean the first serious avatar . . . in that case I don't have one yet XD this is my "under construction avatar" The one I'm working on cane be seen in my profile, that would qualify as my "first".

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:39 pm
This is my very first avatar:
User Image
But I quickly noticed it sucked. xd
So I went to GAC and came up with a new one.
User Image
Yes, I did complete that quest, and I wore that outfit for like 4 months straight. x3
All of this was when I was a CBer. Anyways, around the middle of '05, I noticed a couple people who I thought had amazing avatars. Bobfromaccounting was one of them now that I think about it. They mentioned the AT a couple of times. So I did a little post-stalking to figure out what this AT was. xD So that's how I found the Avatar Talk forum and I lurked there awhile to figure out how to make an outfit.

And this was my first AT oufit. It's a bit too simple for my tastes now. x3  

Sesshie Kaida

13,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:26 pm
Oh Man.. First AT Avatar... Well this is the first one I asked to be rated in AT, I lurked around when AT was first made for a few months. xd

User Image

First version didn't have the emo bag, that was later added. Looks like a piece of crap then but back then the lowest rate I received was a 8 xd Oh, how AT has changed, I remember all the comments on the leg warmers and sandals and how I confused people with the combination.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:56 pm
I don't have a picture BUT I do remember I had that long white hair and a shirt and pants from the same set and thats it. The pants were really baggy kind of like the ones I have on except there cheap and brown/greenish. I though that avatar was the s**t but now I know it just is s**t.

Svetlano

PUCCIBBY

Benevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:15 pm
Hum, my first outfit was basically this, minus the net top and top hat. =D But those were added in as soon as they were released to stores, so I'm counting them anyway. xD;
cool I was so stylin'. rofl

And then my first AT avatar I think was this, with my later addition of the emo bag:

:'D Ah, memories..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:06 pm
I don't have my actually first avatar still saved on here. . .But this is one of the first avatars I asked to be rated in the AT XD
I made it way before all the fun layering came out, and it was considered difficult to have more than two colors in an avatar.

XD I worked so hard for that visor..

Cruise Control

Zi

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:08 am
User Image

This was my first outfit that I made when I started out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:18 pm
okay putting mine in when I find it.

OBSERVE THE LAMENESS!

User Image  

The Vorpal Tom

Tokimons

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:04 pm
My first proper (if you could call it that) avatar was:

I knew how to match, just not how to... look decent. I asked for a rate and everybody said it looked slutty.
gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:34 pm

This was my first ava. I joined gaia right about when the horns came out...or around about times. and this is my first actual look. (This was on my other account. Risika didn't come around till later. This is my immortalstorm account)  

Risika7

Annaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:37 pm
I am addicted to Green!

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff