Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Fanfiction]- Share your stories and read others.
[MUST READ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't think of anymore polls...
  But I like them. D:
View Results

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:53 pm
Ehhh, it's pretty simple.
Keep it PG 13.
And follow TOS.
I'm not picky...

If you're not making a Vampire Knight fanfiction,
then specify it, that's all. (Although, it must be related to vampires!)

It's alright since I feel the rest of the guild seves the guild's purpose,
so enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:34 pm
ranningu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In Fanfiction, you would post links to Vampire Knight fanfictions written by you or somebody else. Obviously, if it's by somebody else you should credit them.

I think we should make it soully about Vampire Knight because otherwise it would kind of destroy the purpose of the guild being about Vampire Knight.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I agree. 3nodding

Unless we have a fanfic section in that one section that has like.. Twilight and Zombie Loan in it?

Or maybe that'd be too much.. >.>;;

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:55 am
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

A helpful idea to gathering some fanfictions that you like would be to go here and then to go to the Anime/Manga section. Go to Vampire Knights and then start reading. When you find a good one, give us the link and info!

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:30 am
ranningu

A helpful idea to gathering some fanfictions that you like would be to go here and then to go to the Anime/Manga section. Go to Vampire Knights and then start reading. When you find a good one, give us the link and info!

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

AHA! You're amazing.
I bet people think they have to write the fan fiction themselves. XD;;

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:55 pm

Perhaps...xD;

That's always fun to do, though.

I make fanfictions for my friends [ including dreamcraft ] and then I put the both of us into the anime/manga/book! xD; It's so geeky it's fun!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:02 pm
lol, i'm currently making a comic with my friends...i'm pretty much the story writer since they're lazy. but for my fanfics, i've never thought of putting them there...  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

=Aural Madness=

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:42 pm
I am writing my first fanfic in here...i agree. they are fun to write. its like the edition that you wanted to happen!  
[Fanfiction]- Share your stories and read others.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games