Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Was I really the ONLY one that didn't get one? T_T Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got pets?
  ZOMGWTFBBQ! Yes!
  No.. 'cause I'm uncool 8)
View Results

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:49 am

I've noticed, after lurking about the guild, that you all recieved a "Seasons" pamphlet thing in your pets box, yus?

I DIDN'T GET ONE gonk
What I got was a sheet saying "COMPLETE YOUR SIMS 2 LIBRARY" - A list of all the available expansion packs and stuff packs.
Anyone else get this sheet?

Perhaps the fact that I live in South Africa had something to do with it. confused

Edit: On the back is just some thing saying you can get Sims 2 for you Mobile, and saying that I can join the Sims 2 Communit.

I did check the back rofl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:53 am
Greenzally

I've noticed, after lurking about the guild, that you all recieved a "Seasons" pamphlet thing in your pets box, yus?

I DIDN'T GET ONE gonk
What I got was a sheet saying "COMPLETE YOUR SIMS 2 LIBRARY" - A list of all the available expansion packs and stuff packs.
Anyone else get this sheet?

Perhaps the fact that I live in South Africa had something to do with it. confused

I think mine was on the back of that Sims 2 library pamphlet. And its not necessarily just in the pets box. I got my pamphlet from the Sims 2 Holiday Edition.  

Yoko Froggy

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:53 am
Mr. Garrison [and myself] wish you

Maybe you ordered really early or late & they either didn't start putting them in yet or stopped putting them in when you ordered it-

Or it might because of the Africa thing *shrugs*
A Merry Fucking Christmas!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:45 pm
I didn't get one either, I just assumed its because I'm in Australia. I got the same "Complete your Sims Library" thing...oh well...  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Dry Cleaned Cardboard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:03 pm
I didnt get a pamphlet...you wanna know why? Well mabey couase I dont have SIms Pets lol I wanna get another sims game but im not sure what to get :S  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:00 pm
I just got pets & holiday for Christmas, and they both had the seasons info.

But don't worry, you're not missing out on much. It didn't have a ton of info.

Captain Jenocidal

OHEMGEEHallo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:09 pm
Meh, I wouldn't really worry about it. It doesn't necessarily say when it'll come out. Well, I guess it does in some sorta way, but in case you were wondering, it comes out Fall of 2007. I'm pretty sure. But yeah, anyways. Stuff like that can easily be looked up on Google.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:20 am
Fall? I wanted it earlier than that! It's okay, I'll just get OFB. I don't want to spend money on Pets because it's not a necessity to me. I understand that some just had to have the cute furry creatures, but unless there's something else really cool in that EP, I'll pass.
Wait, can one open up a pet store if they have Pets and OFB? If so, then I'll definitely get it.

Infinity-Nevermore

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:38 am
You certainly CAN open a pet store in Pets and you don't even need OfB to do it either!

I did get the Seasons pamflet/leaflet/sheet/thing but all it showed was one picture cut into quarters with a different season in each one with some writing underneath.

reicheru1994, I read that Seasons is coming out around February/March 2007.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:16 pm
To the TOpic Creator: Nope, I bought my TS2 razz ets, not ordered it. So I think that's why. sweatdrop  

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:31 am
Infinity-Nevermore
Fall? I wanted it earlier than that! It's okay, I'll just get OFB. I don't want to spend money on Pets because it's not a necessity to me. I understand that some just had to have the cute furry creatures, but unless there's something else really cool in that EP, I'll pass.
Wait, can one open up a pet store if they have Pets and OFB? If so, then I'll definitely get it.

Yup, you sure can. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:58 am
this is all it had, not much info:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Binky!

Pinny Nickels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:53 pm
I cannot wait for Seasons to come out. They better not disapoint me though.
I'm pretty annoyed at EA Games right now, they said they would have weather in The Sims 2 and most people were expecting it right away. And someone's already mad a hack thingy where you can have weather in your game and it's free.
And I think they slacked off making Pets. There wasn't much variety or anything. I wish they would've just taken their time and tried to make it better rather than just making cats, dogs, birds, fish, "womrats", and then nothing else at all. What about horses, ferrets, lizards, monkeys, etc? I think they're relying to much on the people who buy their games to make custom content and be creative for other people. I think they're money hungry (and I mainly think this because they already started making a third sims).

And also, last year they made Holiday Edition, so I bought THE ENTIRE THING when I already had the game and all the expansion packs on my computer just so I could get all the items and I didn't think they'd be coming out with them again. Then what they do is they upload some of the items for free download. And now this year they made a stuff pack for it, which they probably could've just done last year. And the stuff pack has mostly the same items, but a few more. So I got the stuff pack too, and AFTER I buy the stuff pack somebody tells me about a MINNIE stuff pack that only had the NEW items. But I didn't see an advertising for this minnie stuff pack, nor did I see it at the store.

Yeah, sorry for the rant...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:53 pm
And wow, you live in South Africa?  

Pinny Nickels

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:56 pm
Penny Nickels
And wow, you live in South Africa?

Yus yus 3nodding

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items