Reply Naruto Guild
question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakuro159

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:05 am
I was watching Fun With Akatsuki and the leader is Naruto's father. I was wondering:

Is Naruto's father alive? Where are is parents?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:11 am
ninja I never thought he had one since he's the kyuubi. ninja  

Crimson Cupcake

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:11 am
Zakuro159
I was watching Fun With Akatsuki and the leader is Naruto's father. I was wondering:

Naruto's father is rumoured to be Yondaime (the fourth), I don't know any other possible related person to him.
I think her mother did at birth, when Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi in him after he was born.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:12 am
ok  

Zakuro159

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:58 am
Crimson Cupcake
ninja I never thought he had one since he's the kyuubi. ninja
He wasn't born Kyuubi. He was born human, then Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi inside him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:39 pm
Zakuro159

Both of naruto's perents die trying to defeat the nine taild fox. The fourth died sealing the fox inside of naruto.  

ero-senine

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:30 pm
User Image

LIES LIES LIES!
Yondaime is Naruto's father.
Proven.
You need someone that knows kanji though to know that.
In the very beginning when Naruto signed the toad summoning scroll there were 2 other names there. Jiraiya of course and a man by the name of Arashi Uzumaki; now we all know that Yondaime had the toad summon and seeing as how there were only 3 names on the list it has to be him.

ero-senine: Naruto's mom died giving birth to him.
confused

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:07 pm
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  

puzzleman

Kexita

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:06 pm
Historical
User Image

LIES LIES LIES!
Yondaime is Naruto's father.
Proven.
You need someone that knows kanji though to know that.
In the very beginning when Naruto signed the toad summoning scroll there were 2 other names there. Jiraiya of course and a man by the name of Arashi Uzumaki; now we all know that Yondaime had the toad summon and seeing as how there were only 3 names on the list it has to be him.

ero-senine: Naruto's mom died giving birth to him.
confused

User Image

No offense to you, but this fact is actually not proven.

I've taken about 4 nine week classes of japanese. Granted, I don't know all the kanji in the world, but I know some. And the kanji that everyone claimed said was "arashi uzumaki" looked like nothing but sloppy, quickly scribbled lines that masashi kishimoto put in there just to make it look like a name was written there.
kinda like when people draw squiggly lines over a piece of paper to make it look like writting is there, when in reality it's nonsense.

I mean seriously. I don't think it says anything. It couldn't even be considered cursive kanji! It's completely illegible. Seriously, I'll dig up the picture if you don't believe me, but I'm am completely and utterly convinced that its just illegible scribbles.

and just for the record, I'm not trying to piss you off or throw your theories out the window. sweatdrop I respect you and your opinions.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:01 am
I respect anyone who likes Naruto. 3nodding xp  

Maifai

Loyal Lionheart

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out