Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Thread Archive
Sims Stories- the entry way for n00bs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you get e-mails from Sims 2?
Ja
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Nein
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Wait... you can?
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:04 pm
♠ Where do I begin? A few minutes ago I was checking my e-mail, and I cleaned out all of the things that I didn't care for- later checking on the SimInsider updates and that was when I stumbled upon this. My apologies if this thread has already been done, but does anybody know about this game, or find it interesting? The differences between the original TS2 and this one would be a smaller window, a story mode and specs that are not so hard on lower-end machines.

I managed to shrink down the FAQ page link, where it explains all:

http://tinyurl.com/ydaptm ♠  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:14 pm
yep, already a post about it...it is called Sims Stories...no one understood the game, but now they have presented it on the website...so...yeeahhh  

athena08905

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:31 pm
athena08905
yep, already a post about it...it is called Sims Stories...no one understood the game, but now they have presented it on the website...so...yeeahhh
♠ Wait- there's a topic about the game already? Can I get a link for that? sweatdrop ♠  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:31 pm
I dunno where it is or how to find it sad
the site talks about it?
www.sims2.com  

athena08905

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:39 am
Someone mentioned Life Stories when they saw the releaase date for the Sims 3. Thank you for that FAQ. Now I know what they're talking about.
Also, I wouldn't say it's for newbs. I think it's more just for laptop people. Now I'm glad I decided to get a desktop rather than a laptop.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:34 pm
I would maybe have looked forward to this if it wasnt so...game play challenged. XD

When I read "laptop friendly" I was like OMFG O RLY? Then I read on and it said you could IM, and I got excited..then it said no custom content or expansion packs. Forget that xD.  

WindhoesXP

Greenzally

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:20 pm
WindhoesXP
I would maybe have looked forward to this if it wasnt so...game play challenged. XD

When I read "laptop friendly" I was like OMFG O RLY? Then I read on and it said you could IM, and I got excited..then it said no custom content or expansion packs. Forget that xD.

But it'll have custom content of its OWN. And perhaps more expansion packs wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:04 pm
Woah Woah wait no.

I played it after play sims 2 and sims 3.

I was no n00b when I started playing sims stories. ):

I LOVE the sims life stories. Its a fabulous game. And FYI, you CAN install custom content for the sims stories.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Thread Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items