Submit

Gothic!?
  Hell YeaH! (My Choice)
  No, I'm just interested! (Other)
  Gold... that is all...
View Results

Jaded Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:05 pm
You know being goth or gothic, do you get odd glares, and stares. Do you hear people wisper negative things about you, or are you paranoid and atleast think they are saying something. How does today's society exept? - Its diffrent every some places don't care if your goth, others are like - "Satanist" - "Wicked Sinner of a human being" - or - "You will burn in hell for walking the dark path" - Those are just random examples, but what I am getting at is what was stated above. Are you truly exepted in your enviroment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:09 pm
Personally I am not exepted for being goth, people give me odd looks, and stares, they try to burn into me with there eyes, and I just stare right back, with a cynical smile. I enjoy watching the look on there face, when I open my mouth, and say something to catch them off guard. So what if they can't exept my diffrences, they are just ignorant, and dont understand, what it is to be. I love the feeling of having everyone think, I'm crazy, and then when I show them I am, it is forever burned into there memory, && they grow more afraid, by each passing moment, just because people fear - what they dont understand.

I dont need to fit in or conform, to be at peace with myself, and my surroundings, I can be as diffrent as I please, I prefer being an out-cast, things are more fun this way.  

Jaded Shinobi

Jaded Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:11 pm
I hate comformist, there's a time and a place to follow, but to follow all the time, is pathetic. It makes one weak, and it makes you more, && more reliant on others, I am more the loner type, I like having people to follow me, as many do, though I prefer to go it alone. . .

Comforming is a sign of weakness, its okay to do it at times, for survival, and to get ahead, but to do it at a constant, that is just wrong. Making are own path, is what makes us, us. Its what makes us human, and not some machine, not some cog, in the clock-works.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:13 pm
As you answer the question posted, the topic question, ask yourself, are you a conformist, are you just another machine, or are you, your own person, your own being. Are you!?

Do you go with the crowd or do you prefer to swim up-stream, and do things the hard way, the painful way. Well do you!?  

Jaded Shinobi

Jaded Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:16 pm
well what are you a conformist, or an anti-conformist, its as easy as that, do you go with the crowd, or do you stop, and question reality, do you question why we exist, do you question why life is so, and why we die, do you question, every little detail, every little thing. Are you really living your life, or is someone else, is someone else giving you idea's and then pressuring you into following them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:18 pm
So come-on what do you do follow or lead, answer me that. . .

Are - you really in control, or do you just think you are, is someone else really leading your life, -&&- just making you feel, like you are living.  

Jaded Shinobi

Jaded Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:20 pm
If you dont wish to answer because you are nervous or shy, fine by me, I could care less, I was just wanting to know how you lived your life, and if you are actually living it, I was wanting to know what people in your parts, think of you, are you accepted, or are you an out-cast, like I.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:21 pm
Oh hell, quit putting yourself on a pedestal. You're no better than the "conformists" you speak of- if you were truly against conforming to anything, you wouldn't call yourself a goth.  

-Isel-

Jaded Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:23 pm
Isel
Oh hell, quit putting yourself on a pedestal. You're no better than the "conformists" you speak of- if you were truly against conforming to anything, you wouldn't call yourself a goth.

Thank you I was waiting for someone to catch on, I was really getting bored of posting that s**t... I was like OMG!!! Someone please give a smart-a** remark...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:24 pm
i try to show wat i am but ppl say ill never be a goth because i dont waer make up and only have 5 pieces of black clothing i just tell em to stop looking at stereo types for once lol
all they see when they look at me is a rocker but im much more.  

darkrock64

Jaded Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:26 pm
Yeah, anyway I got really bored, and I wanted to see if there was anyone in this guild that was a smart-a** && I got what I wanted... I'm really tired... and bored... thanks for the posts... I'm glad to see theres some life amongst the dead...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:32 pm
Glad to know you were just kidding.  

-Isel-

RebornAngelNer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:42 pm
So, was this all just a joke,or would you seriosly like people to post?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:49 pm
Is this just a joke?...or can we still post >__<;

Hell  

Corgii Ly

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:30 am
i get a lot of odd stares...or laughs behind my back (usually coming from the wannabe gangstas)
to me...this are a kind of almost positive endorsment....it's kinda like being in sports and really getting booed when your on the road...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff