Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Dances Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Have A Dance This Year?
  Yes (haha, that's the only option you get)
View Results

MelancholyAlice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:19 pm
Hey, why didn't we have a dance?

I think that we should definitely have an “open invitation to all vampires-that-glitter/ sensitive-werewolves/ Twilight fans” dance for New Years to make up for it. And maybe Chinese New Year too, but that's getting ahead of myself.

Any objections?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:38 pm
A dance sounds nice...

I don't know if I could actually make it to a New Years one, but it definitely sounds nice.

We should have a sort of Winter Formal thing too, kind of like how the SMG is having a Gaian Eclipse Prom for those who can't make it to the actual one next year. Guess who's going to the Gaian one because there's no way their parents would let them go to Phoenix for a weekend?

-raises hand-

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

MelancholyAlice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:55 am
I'm trying to convince my mom to invite her boyfriend and take me with. I mean, It's not nearly as cool as flying solo, but it's better than nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:33 pm
MelancholyAlice
I'm trying to convince my mom to invite her boyfriend and take me with. I mean, It's not nearly as cool as flying solo, but it's better than nothing.

You actually got your mom to like Twilight as much as you do? eek

Lucky...My mom isn't as big a fantasy person as I am. I can just imagine her scoffing at Twilight the moment "vampire" leaves my lips.

But yeah, going with them is definitely better than not going at all. Good luck ♥

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:15 pm
Sounds good but I'm not sure I'd be able to make it either.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 am
Sigh... fine. You know what? --Fine.

*crys like a little emo in a corner... WITH JACOB*

--burn--

(sorry... that was random)

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:26 pm
>:0

Don't hog all the Jacob love!
-glomps-

Anyway, I'm sure we could still have a dance if we wanted to. This guild is just kinda...small? Yeah. So if you actually want it to be a huge thing where a lot of people come, you'll need to make it well known first and see if people are interested and committed to coming.

Would you host it here or in the Chatterbox? Either would work though; you could start a thread in teh Chatterbox to get people to come to the guild and actually RP the dance here.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:44 pm
We could always ask the people in the Stephenie Meyer Guild to co-host it with us.

You know one big Eclipse / New Year / Chinese New Year Prom type gig. If we could get our guild leaders to send a PM to their guild leaders, it'd be great!

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:29 pm
If all goes well and our Captain agrees to it, which I don't see why she wouldn't, this might just happen x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:24 am
So New Years has passed... are we doing this for Chinese New Years then? But what if some people aren't Chinese?

If we try and organize this at the same time as the actual Eclipse Prom it might be easier. Give us more time to plan with the other guild and all that...  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:35 pm
That's what the original plan was at the Stephenie Meyer Guild, last time I checked. But the last time I checked was ages ago, and I don't know if I'll get to stop by today.

If this did become a joint project, the thread to the dance would probably be placed in that guild rather than this one anyway since they kind of came up with the idea and announced it first.

Unless they want to have the dance in the Chatterbox or something. It really depends now, if we want to work with them. But there's still the possibility we do this dance on our own as a separate guild. We could place the thread in the Chatterbox and just see if random people want to come and hang out.

So complicated @_@

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:19 pm
I think that the Eclipse prom is a really good idea. both me and my mom really want to go, but she just had a baby, so i doubt it would happen. even if she didn't it still wouldnt happen. im hoping something will go down in forks cuz that is WAY closer to me than pheonix. like a two hour drive.

Kakyoku no Doki

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:36 pm
OMG, I mentioned the Eclipse Prom to my mom and she was actually going to let me go! She was like "it's not that expensive to fly to Phoenix". I was so shocked but happy eek

But then she found out it was May 5! And if I was going to Phoenix, she wanted to be able to spend some time there. As in more than 2 days. Which we can't because I still have school. So I can't go crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:14 pm
Agh, you had me going there for a second!! I can't believe she won't let you go...Well, I can believe, but you know >>;;

Did she tell you how much it might be to fly to Phoenix?

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:43 pm
No. But I looked it up biggrin

If I left on the 4th and came back on the 6th, and it was me and my mom, return trip vancouver to phoenix...around $2000. That includes a hotel, too.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff