Happy Midsummer!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:34 pm
I just wanted to take the chance to wish everyone a very happy Midsummer! 4laugh Does anyone have anything special planned for today? Myself, unfortunately, I'm too worn out from work the past few days. About the most I'll likely get to do is meditate a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:43 pm
Happy midsummer everyone! cool  

Grip of Death

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:09 pm
Rit with friends to day, and large public rit on Sunday!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:38 pm
i didnt do much, i couldnt get a moments peace stressed . so i just went out side asked the wind to take my troubles and worries away and to make the summer warm and enjoyable  

Akwila

Miss Lune Soleil

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:39 am
ha! warm?! second day of summer and i already have sunburn gonk
can't complain though cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:55 pm
Well, last Staurday I went to a Solstice Parade and saw naked bicyclists and musical floats. And yesterday, I got out of school. biggrin 4laugh  

Jameta
Captain

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:23 pm
o.o I thanked the god and the goddess for me living this far and chilled around the house happily heart sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:09 am
I wish I lived in a place with parades for the solstice! Heck, I wish I lived somewhere that Paganism was accepted period...

And I really wish I've seen enough of the sun to tan or burn. Today is the first sunny day I've had off that it was warm enough to be out to get some sun! My days off are usually cloudy or rainy.

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:09 pm
They say it's the first day of summer, but that doesn't stop the weather from being so oppressively hot that it takes me until 2 in the moring to get to sleep. Three weeks before summer starts!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:48 pm
its been raining for alomost a straight 2 weeks now....heard about that flooding in china? well i live a hop skip and a jump away fromt here and getting alll that rain my way....so much fun stressed  

Akwila

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:28 pm
Rain is supposed to mean fertility... I'll let all of you run with that one...  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games