Nirvana Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nirvana:
  i love them
  i like them
  nirvana=bad (me:you are MENTAL,sorry for that but i had to say it)
View Results

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:06 pm
Nirvana is one of my favorite bands and i think they're the best band ever. after getting some money(and courage) i have bleach,in utero and MTV unplugged in new york,i've ordered nevermind from the internet(for a lot less in stores and new)
even my aunt likes them(she's only 26 though)

does anybody else think nirvana's the greatest?i personally think that out of all the bands i've listened to they are the greatest,Nirvana rises above all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:33 am
did someone say nirvana? as in kurt cobain? *SQUEEEE* I frikkin love Nirvana.. Of course, i was only 2 when Kurt shot himself, but over the years i have become a huge fan. and will forever remain loyal to a band that no longer exists. so yes, i do love nirvana. my fav song is Dumb  

SecretAgent_Clem

Switchblade Saint
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:10 am
nirvana are like, rock gods.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:21 pm
Courage ??
Why would you need courage to buy a cd ?

I love nirvana, its shame people missunderstood, and still do, so much that they did. Kurt wasent the best guitarist, but as a lyricist he was amazing.

Doctor Nope

O.G. Member

Switchblade Saint
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:09 pm
alice poppiseed
Courage ??

I love nirvana, its shame people missunderstood, and still do, so much that they did. Kurt wasent the best guitarist, but as a lyricist he was amazing.

He was amazing, people are very...ignorant, but hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:02 pm
alice poppiseed
Courage ??

oh,because i was kind of afraid of what my parents would say rolleyes  

rikaLeshay

Henneth Annun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:43 pm
Nirvana is...agh...words can not describe how amazing they are....I put a picture of the band on the back of my binder. No other band shall occupy space on the back cover, for that holy space is for Nirvana only.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:26 pm
I heart them!  

Reignofmyu

Dapper Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:45 pm
this is what happened today:
my friend and I were having lunch and I said something about Nirvana and she says"Kurt Cobain is friggin hot!"
this was me: eek i turned my head to her,my mouth open and my eyes wide,i didn't even say anything to her i was in shock.It was like,"Is that ALL you can say?!?!about the GREATEST BAND EVER?" So I was just gaping at her and she's looking at me funny(who wouldn't be?)and says"What?" Then someone else said something and it was forgotten.
yup...that's it..... mrgreen ..... cool ....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:42 pm

@Saint - 3nodding

@rikaLeshay - If she likes suicidal drug addicts who probally only shower every other week then sure, Kurt was hot.

But other then that kurt was very average, but its shaming to the music that all your friend could say was "Kurt is friggin' hot"

Doctor Nope

O.G. Member

RachelPandoRa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:06 am
Yeah Nirvana shall rock on forever! I love playing Heart shaped Box on Guitar Hero! my fave song by them is Smells Like Teen Spirit. I love their uniqueness heart blaugh mrgreen
ROCK ON!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:13 pm
I don't think they're the greatest but yes I do like them. 3nodding  

rolypoly_punk

Zentric

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:50 pm
Nirvana is a superb band, the only band worthy of that name. Kurt was a great lyricist, and a good guitarist.

(True story: I was going to be Kurt for Halloween, but my parents wouldn't let me because of his heroin addicition and suicide, which is ironic considering how most of the bands from their generation did stuff like that.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:12 pm
Zentric
Nirvana is a superb band, the only band worthy of that name. Kurt was a great lyricist, and a good guitarist.

(True story: I was going to be Kurt for Halloween, but my parents wouldn't let me because of his heroin addicition and suicide, which is ironic considering how most of the bands from their generation did stuff like that.)

xd i'm going to try to attempt to look like kurt this year(then krist,then dave)

has anybody heard any about the heavier than heaven-based movie?  

rikaLeshay

lizzy_nao

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:03 pm
Nirvana is older but ONE OF THE BEST I heart THEM
tee hee oh and I am insain and I like em  
*The Music*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items