Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Simjestions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falstead

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:04 am
I was just thinking on some ways to improve the sims to be more realistic...well...one really.

I was thinking there should be a washer/dryer for clothes. You get like 4 pairs of your clothes, when you wash them, you go back to 4. it goes down 1 every day at 7AM. If you go to -1 you start losing hygiene faster for the lower numbers.

Anybody else got a funky system?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:50 am
Falstead
I was just thinking on some ways to improve the sims to be more realistic...well...one really.

I was thinking there should be a washer/dryer for clothes. You get like 4 pairs of your clothes, when you wash them, you go back to 4. it goes down 1 every day at 7AM. If you go to -1 you start losing hygiene faster for the lower numbers.

Anybody else got a funky system?

i'm on that with you ya they need a washer and a dryer for their clothes.  

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lily Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:56 am
There's been fan-made washers and dryers and I think they're functional, but I dunno what purpose they serve. Having a washer and dryer actually DO something would be really cool. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:13 am
uhmmm i would like to have bad weather in the pc game like i have in the ps2 game smile uhmm the ideia of washing the cloths is pretty good thou smile  

setsuna_PT

Romantic Gaian

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:57 pm
Lilyzilla
There's been fan-made washers and dryers and I think they're functional, but I dunno what purpose they serve. Having a washer and dryer actually DO something would be really cool. :3
User Image

I got me those, they look great but work just like a dresser. Same with the ironing board, which is just there for looks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:33 pm
setsuna_PT
uhmmm i would like to have bad weather in the pc game like i have in the ps2 game smile uhmm the ideia of washing the cloths is pretty good thou smile

ya! i agree...teh weather thing would be cool 3nodding  

Ani-san^_^

Magical Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:52 pm
The washer idea is good, so is the dryer. I personally want more formal clothes for teens and maybe live in butlers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:50 pm
I'd love there to be more interactions that groups of people can do - like if more than two people could have a water balloon fight together. Or more than two kids could all play something like hide and seek together.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Kukushka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:18 pm
The heart of reality
maybe live in butlers.

We already have those!

Most of my rich Sims have a live-in servant. I give them tiny closet-sized rooms with their own little bathroom attached and they do all the housework and take care of my kids for me while my Sims lounge about by the pool all day.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:11 pm
How'd you get one of those? o_o

Lily Rabbit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:06 am
Lilyzilla
How'd you get one of those? o_o

I got my washer from the Sim Resources. (it was in the freebie section at the time.), same with a ironing board.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:27 pm
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Naw, I mean the live-in butler. XD

Lily Rabbit

Manic Algae

1,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:03 am
I'd love to see Sims actually age together, but that seems unlikely. Aside from that, I'd like to see Sims able to rent property rather than having to buy it. You know, maybe a payment every other week or something. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:20 pm
i want to have my sims be able to go on vacation  

anima707

UndisputedIntercourse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:44 pm
Ok this is sorda just a comment but i've been reading alot of the older fourms and alot of people said that they wanter weather and wow we have it!!!! It is like EA is reading our minds or something!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff