Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Dark Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:07 pm
just wanting to know how everyones went biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:40 pm
Worst Christmas ever I hate this half of the family and wish I was home. But on the brightside I got good stuff!  

Chaotic_Mind

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:50 am
I've had the most wonderful christmas ever because I'm spending every day with my wonderful perfect-for-me boyfriend whom I love with all my heart and who loves me with all of his.

It's awsome biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:03 am
It was the best X-mas I ever had. Got my prom skirt!(pics: In gothy dreaming topic) So I don't need to be searching anymore!  

Disease of the Flesh

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:24 am
X-mas eve was an amusing gathering of family members at my mom's house. There was much food and joking, and I dressed up "nicely" so that pictures could be taken of me if so desired by my parents. Since my mom has always been asking me for pictures I bought my parents a digital picture frame and shot about 15 good pictures (out of about 80 something) of my cats, my boyfriend, and myself. Not as many people showed up this year as last year... so I was loaded down with many leftovers.

X-mas day... was... PJ Day! *lol* Just hung around the house and bummed around the entire day like a lazy loaf. lol

I think overall the day went well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:20 am
my christmas was so terrific!  

quincyril

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:31 am
I got some new books.

Veru + new books = xd

But I think the ones who had the most fun were my budgies. They got a mirror. Oooh, hours of entertainment!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:44 am
Veruniel
I got some new books.

Veru + new books = xd

But I think the ones who had the most fun were my budgies. They got a mirror. Oooh, hours of entertainment!

Hours of entertainment for your birds, lots of clean up time for you when they decide to try to feed their reflection.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ketchakik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:43 pm
i got the a life less lived boxset and guitar hero two....

all in all a good christmas (now if i had just gotten the misfits set)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:05 pm
Veruniel
I got some new books.

Veru + new books = xd

What books? smile  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

screwed pixie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:02 am
i dont do well during holidays with the relatives as i like to stay by myself. so that part i hated. but i got the mp3 player i wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:57 am
i got some dvds and a dvd player and a but ton of art supplies.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

nightwing773

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:15 am
I had an ok christmas this year, too many people though, I felt so cramped....but I did have some fun, got to be around my friends this year for christmas, and I got some good presents.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:36 am
Death is only the beginning...

Mine was ********>  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:38 am
Christmas was wonderful this year, with the exception of the whole "first Christmas without Granny" thing. That was sad...

Other than that I had a wonderful time. Christmas Eve I went to my aunt and uncle's house. They have a huge house. We talked, had food, played pinball, opened presents, talked some more, watched 60 Minutes, and then I went home. After that I went slightly insane from sleep deprivation because Mum insisted that we go to the 11PM church service. Went to church, went home, and went to bed.

Christmas Day was lovely too. Ate breakfast, opened presents, showered, and went to see my mother's side of the family. We opened more presents and then ate dinner. Then I left to see my boyfriend and we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. So yeah, very enjoyable Christmas.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff