Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:12 pm
Basically the title says everything for itself. However, I've yet to assign roles for everyone, so anyone who'd like in on the roleplay can feel free to drop by here and get dibs on whatever part they want to roleplay as.

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS RP DIE!

3nodding = taken
heart = available

Plus, suggestions for more roles or any parts anyone wants to play are definitely welcome!

3nodding Seto: Himitsu Dorobou
3nodding Mokuba: tasogarenootome
3nodding Jounouchi: Ryu_chan
3nodding Ryou: [T w i r l]
3nodding Yuugi: Zoloft blob
( arrow open to anyone else who wants it, I'm just filling it in biggrin )
3nodding Yami no Yuugi: Zoloft blob ( arrow also open to anyone else who wants it biggrin )
heart Honda: N/A
3nodding Mariku: [T w i r l]
heart Yami no Mariku: N/A
3nodding Anzu: chibi_kitsune_warrior
3nodding Shizuka: Ryu_chan
3nodding Otogi: Death T-2
3nodding Pegasus: Zoloft blob
3nodding Insector Haga: chibi_kitsune_warrior
heart Mai: N/A

Where are the others? Suggest the part you want in the thread!

I'll first list the supposed roles Yugioh characters will play as in the bowels of (DUN, DUNN, DUNNN!) Siiilent Hi~~~ll! twisted

I'll base them on the characters from the game and set aside the movie notes in { " " } those quotations.

Parts:
~ Harry Mason { Rose Da Silva } - Kaiba Seto
~ Cheryl Mason / Alessa Gillespie { Sharon / Alessa } - Kaiba Mokuba
~ Cybil Bennett { Police woman } - Otogi Ryuuji
~ Dr. Michael Kaufmann - ???
~ Lisa Garland { Red Nurse } - Bakura Ryou
~ Dahlia Gillespie { same } - Yami no Bakura
~ Eileen Galvin - Mazaki Anzu
~ Henry Townshend - Ishtar Malik
~ Father Vincent - Pegasus J. Crawford
~ James Sunderland { Christopher Da Silva } - Jounouchi Katsuya
(may change)
~ Mary Sheperd-Sunderland - Mutou Yuugi
~ Maria - Yami no Yuugi
~ Walter Sullivan - Yami no Mariku
~ Cynthia Velasquez - Kujaku Mai
~ Jasper Gein - Insector Haga
~ Eddie Dombrowski - ???
~ Angela Orosco - ???
~ Laura - ???
~ Douglas Cartland - ???
~ Claudia Wolf - ???
~ Andrew DeSalvo - ???
~ Richard Braintree - ???
~ ...

Profiles taken from Valtiel's Silent Hill Site -
HARRY MASON: Age: 32
Losing his wife to disease has left a shadow over his soul. His daughter is the only bright spot left in his life. He goes to Silent Hill to go on vacation with his daughter, to be mired in bizarre events. That was the beginning of this tale, or was it predetermined somehow? That's the truth that Harry has yet to discover.
CHERYL MASON: Age: 7
She lost her mother at a young age and lives with her father. A gentle, normal child, she goes on vacation with her father to Silent Hill. However, an unimaginable event is waiting to unfold.
CYBIL BENNETT: Age: 22
She is an officer that patrols near Silent Hill. A sudden call causes her to investigate Silent Hill. She is faithful to her duties and investigates Silent Hill on her own.
DAHLIA GILLESPIE: Age: Unknown (old)
Strange old woman you meet in the church. People say her son died in a fire, and she hasn't been the same since. She's more than she seems.
ALESSA: Harry runs across this mysterious girl several times. Who or what is she?
LISA GARLAND: Age: Unknown
A nurse you meet in the alternate hospital, you see her many times throughout the game. She's very scared and doesn't know whats going on.
MICHAEL KAUFFMAN: Age: Unknown
You meet him in the hospital, holding a gun over a dead monster. He was knocked out and when he came to everything was like it is. His involvement with the events may be more than it seems.

JAMES SUNDERLIN: Protagonist.
MARY: James' wife. Died 3 years ago.
MARIA: James meets this woman in Silent Hill. She looks quite a bit like Mary.
ANGELA: She's looking for her mother in Silent Hill.
EDDIE: A kind of crazy kid wandering around Silent Hill. James meets him a few times.
LAURA: A little girl who behaves like a bit of a pest sometimes. She knew Mary before she died.

HEATHER: Protagonist. (a.k.a. Cheryl)
DOUGLAS: A detective following Heather around.
CLAUDIA: Heather meets her in the mall, where she's babbling about God and Paradise.
VINCENT: Heather's not really sure who's side this guy is on.

EILEEN GALVIN: White female. Theme of Murder: "The Mother Reborn."
Method of Murder: ?
Murder Location: Room 303 of South Ashfield Heights.
HENRY TOWNSHEND: White male. Used to visit Silent Hill when he was younger.
Theme of Murder: "Receiver of Wisdom."

???: Open to suggestions from any of you!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:34 am
Teaser:

Treading throughout swirls of mushrooming fog, a haze of asphyxiating ashes swallowed ragged alleyways. The clacking of sole shoes suddenly came to a stop, leaving only sheer silence in its midst sans the molecules of air raking through brownish tendrils.

"...A dead end." A grave tone, expressing a trace of hopelessness at musing the hearse he'd soon be in. "I can't stand this place. It's a ******** nightmare--"

And such a phrase couldn't be more true. The roadway twisted just at his heels, asphalt furrowing into a rut of rubble, other debris careening off its bottomless lip and threatening any other escapists a cloak of rich, clumped fog as compensation for their bloody death. His irises grew blanched from their usual electric blue hue, hardly reflecting light from its pale pigment.

Dark cherubic curls laid upon such a milky white backdrop, and paler lips beneath a Romanic nose suddenly stretched into a morbid smirk. "I hate this place." Half-lidded eyes unexpectedly widened at the screeching white noise of the permanently static-ridden radio clipped to his trousers, throwing his entire stance into full alert. Cold fingertips caressed the hilt of a noticeably worn pistol, upperlip curling as the boy frantically swung his head back and forth. He suddenly came to the realization that the two measly eyes he possessed were hardly enough for circumstances such as these.

"You bastards just don't know when to give up, do you?" He snarled huskily, fondling an unseen hammer of a gun, index finger just menacing to curl itself around the fickle trigger. His knuckles pearled to a blinding white, tendons distending from its gauzy cover in tooths of rattling--and bloody?--bone. "Sho-show yourself...show yourself right now, you disgusting b*****d!"

The brunet brandished his weapon, eyes narrowing and squinting reflexively out of spite he hadn't uncovered his one lost contact. Naturally, he'd figured one contact was just as bad as one, so he pitched the leftover, rendered legally blind. Licking his crackling, weathered lower jowls, the creature emerged with a tortured groan, its movement macabre while morbidly graceful, like a perverted dancer to an even more perverted game.

Even before the minute the beautiful blue-eyed boy laid hand upon the gun's trigger, the grey child seemed to be confined to a pain far more severe than any unnecessarily gory demise...and he was the one to put that ash baby out of its misery.

"Go back to hell where you belong."

A crack and buck of the handgun, a thump and winded wail of the fallen corpse like body, and within less than a second's time, his entire life had flashed before his eyes from emergence of the womb. The teen unexpectedly chuckled, sending unsettling vibrations through the bowels of the tainted town, hitching on the safety while pocketing his gun again. "Who am I kidding? There's no damnation worse than this...this is Hell, a Goddamned living Hell."

Perhaps, but the constant silence that consumed the blocks on top of blocks he ventured being confined to absolute paranoia at even the slightest sound seemed more like a purgatory or limbo than anything.

The male pillaged on, gazelle-length limbs flowing over the jagged cement he scaled. His poise alone told bitter tales of deathly long hunger, the disturbing manner seemingly once-trim and pleated clothing hanging from his bony frame, all spattered with traces of blotchy crimsons and browns.

"Mokuba...why did you abandon me?"

~~~

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:11 pm
No one here.......? crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:07 am
Good God...no one even wants to try it out for just a few entries...? crying crying crying  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:07 pm
Good God, I'm so pathetic... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:30 am
You're not. I'm not joining because I'm actually neglecting RPs I've put up myself. sweatdrop  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:16 pm
*raises hand and waves it around wildly* I've never seen silent hill so I'd totally butcher the entire thing!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:09 am
I love Silent Hill! Can I join?  

tasogarenootome

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:04 am
Kawamura Keigo
You're not. I'm not joining because I'm actually neglecting RPs I've put up myself. sweatdrop

Oh, okay. Thanks for the encouragement, I really appreciate it! heart Would you like to join?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:28 am
Miss Chloie
*raises hand and waves it around wildly* I've never seen silent hill so I'd totally butcher the entire thing!

If you've never played the game or seen the movie, don't worry about it, you can still definitely join if you'd want. I'll cover all the information if you don't already know it.

Short Synapsis:
http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Set-Of-Silent-Hill

Summary:
A woman (Seto is going to play this) desperate to save her dying child finds herself trapped in an alternate reality as she searches for her daughter in a dangerous world of demons.
Rose cannot accept the knowledge that her daughter Sharon
(Mokuba) is dying of a fatal disease. Over the protests of her husband, she flees with her child, intending to take the girl to a faith healer. On the way, she ends up driving through a portal in reality, which takes her to the eerie and deserted town of Silent Hill.
Sharon disappears in Silent Hill, and Rose follows what she thinks is her daughter's silhouette all over town. It's soon clear the town is not like any place she's ever been. It's inhabited by a variety of creatures and a living darkness that descends and literally transforms everything it touches. The human inhabitants the ones who are left are trapped and fighting a losing battle against the Darkness.
Joined by a cop named Cybil
(the cop whichever YuGiOh char is chosen for it), who has been sent to bring her and Sharon back, Rose searches for her little girl while learning the history of Silent Hill and that Sharon is just a pawn in a larger game.
To save her daughter, Sharon makes a deal with a demon in the form of a little girl, and allows the forces of darkness to take the town and destroy those who tried to destroy the demon. In the end, she saves her daughter but at a high price.

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:29 am
tasogarenootome

Of course you can! If you want to roleplay as Seto, just tell me and I'll let you do it instead and pick another option. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:52 pm
Zoloft blob
tasogarenootome

Of course you can! If you want to roleplay as Seto, just tell me and I'll let you do it instead and pick another option. mrgreen

LOL No thanks, but is Mokuba already taken? If so, I'll choose someone else.  

tasogarenootome

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:31 pm
tasogarenootome
Zoloft blob
tasogarenootome

No, Mokuba is NOT taken! It's yours now! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:33 pm
tasogarenootome
Zoloft blob
tasogarenootome

By the way, do you know anyone else in the guild who likes Silent Hill? It would make this RP a lot better if more people were in it. 3nodding  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:53 pm
Good point! ^^ I don't know how big you want this to get, but maybe we could make a banner or something to spread the news? Of course, it's within the guild, so I dunno if it's possible to link to this thread?  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff