Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
So tell me about Werewolves =3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenzally

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:43 pm

Kay, so I have The Sims 2 Pets and all, but I havent got any werewolves yet.
I gather that to get one, you have to make "friends" with one of the wolves?
Can anyone tell me about this?

What I'm more interested in, is what excactly happens to people that get bitten? What new special features are there?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:34 pm
I'm not sure what happens when you make friends with one, but I know one of the wolves is a white dog named Jax.  

promised_forever

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:16 am

Erm... Kay? gonk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:16 am
So, I made a sim me and my husband on TS2 went to greet a werewolf yesterday! Urgh. It's eyes were like flashlights. And thank goodness he wasn't bitten. But I do want my little girl to be bitten by it. Haha. She is a pain in the butt.  

iFad 17MB

athena08905

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:42 pm
what you have to do is become 100/100 with the wolf pack leader...mine was Baron...that was his name...wolves hafe green glowing eyes and come around when you have wooded areas (trees and such) and/or newborns and/or toddlers...no they don't eat them...they are just attracted by them...but anywho...they "nibble" your sim...and wall-a...voila maybe...you have a werewolf...BOOM  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:36 am
I met one, a brown dog/wolf named Gumbo with yellow glowing eyes.
I have a picture I think. >>

JadeDragonSoul

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:48 pm
I have a couple of werewolves roaming around.

They get hungry and furry at night, and they howl. 4laugh The longer they stay a werewolf, the more their personalities change (they get mean), and they have this cute lurchy walk. I like them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:48 am
I have a cheat that makes their personality not decay and makes it so they only transform on thursday nights.  

Silver.-.Bullet

athena08905

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:54 pm
haha, that's really random, yet awesome razz
I don't have them come around as often now that I have seasons... *shrug* oh well, I'm over the whole "I wonder what happens when I do get my sim made into a werewolf!" thing lol... it's still pretty cool...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:42 am
I only had one wearwolf in my game. but ya they have to become friends with a wolf...usually brown...with glowing yellow eyes. They dont come out every nite though, but if u use the boolprop cheat and click on the mailbox, select make NPC, leader of the pack. then the wolf will come out soon. domokun  

randomchild91

Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff