Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
My fight with a newb Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stupid
  fu^king newb.
View Results

normtheclone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:51 pm
newb: Send This To You Whole Friends List And Than Push AltF4 And A Green Monky Will Pop Up And Give You 100,000 Gold
k
Send this to everyone on your friends list and you will get 20,000 gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT ACTUALLY WORKS! YOU_EMO_ MUST BE A !!!!!! IVE DONE IT THREE TIMES AND I HAVE 60,000 GOLD!!!!
HELLO WORLD!!!
k if this does't work sned it to black uchiha13 ok ppl thx u
send wat?
Send This To You Whole Friends List And Than Push AltF4 And A Green Monky Will Pop Up And Give You 100,000 Gold
normtheclone(me): If you send me any more of this chain mail I will report you.

newb: i can repot u 4 the tellie tubbie edolf hittler

normtheclone(me): So I won't get in trouble were aloud to do that. Look this is even worse. http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=846861  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:36 pm
Now I feel like throwing something.  

Galadedrid Damodred

splashseal

Fluffy Bunny

19,225 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:04 am
That just makes my eyes spin. I hate "txt talk" with a passion.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:56 am
The fact that it was in a chain letter adds lemon juice to the wound.  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

Angel80272

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:08 pm
What kind of idiot doesn't know that Alt+f4 closes the currently running program? Seriously, that's what gets me on the initial read-through.

*Checks forum*

Oh, this isn't the tech support? In that case, I would love to see more of that conversation. I find things like that good for a late-night laugh because that's the only time that anything is funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:46 am
Stupidity rules supreme...

Maturity beckons...

ALT + F4 = Closed Windows... Idiot

But is that even allowed?!

Bloody hell... My poor head... Itai~... crying  

Jojibear

4,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Leoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:06 pm
Heheh...if a green monkey appeared on my computer screen, I would only think of how many ways to kill my brother's friends. Ah, they have a secret love for viruses.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:26 pm
Even if it DID work, it'd probably be a virus. The Alt+F4 thing escaped me on the first lookthrough, because I don't use it that often, but now that someone said something, I'm thinking "What the hell..."

Stupid chain mail. Gah. *head explodes*  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

Polarregression

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:33 pm
how lame. and scary. usually I can at least read it. But that person makes no sense what so ever. I mean, I know what they're saying, but I don't understand what they're trying to say. Is it a monkey with 100,000 gold? or some random 20,000 gold??  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:00 am
Oh my.

And why on earth did you provide a Nazi Gaian? surprised Is he the newbie who sent you that PM?

(I have a question about him; if he's a Nazi, why is he on Gaia? I thought Nazis were more idealistic about blonde hair and blue eyes. I've always thought Nazis were racists who thought they were more superior than any other races. I've always thought that they'd hate Japanese stuff, and Gaia IS based on anime and some RPG games and whatnot...AHHHH! Am I even making sense here? gonk )  

Miss Irene Adler

dark_elf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:07 am
Bad letter to send out not only for the content but also because of the textek. As for the ALT + F4, I didn't know that. (I'm kind of computer illerate.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:54 am
Why are people still sending out chains if they know you can report them now?  

Organization XIII Member

Masamune no Hi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:56 pm
Steamy_Dumpling
Oh my.

And why on earth did you provide a Nazi Gaian? surprised Is he the newbie who sent you that PM?

(I have a question about him; if he's a Nazi, why is he on Gaia? I thought Nazis were more idealistic about blonde hair and blue eyes. I've always thought Nazis were racists who thought they were more superior than any other races. I've always thought that they'd hate Japanese stuff, and Gaia IS based on anime and some RPG games and whatnot...AHHHH! Am I even making sense here? gonk )

Well, yes, but in World War II, the Japanese were part of the Axis, which the Nazi (is it Nazis?) were also part of. That could be part of it, but I'm not sure. They did want to make a "master race," but now there are just the Neo-Nazi guys. People automatically asume I am related to Hitler becuase of my German ancestry, but not all Germans are Nazi(s).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:36 pm
Organization XIII No.13
Why are people still sending out chains if they know you can report them now?

The message just goes through one ear and out the other?

Wait, that's giving them too much credit. The information bounces off the side of their heads. It never even enters the brain's database.  

xAvenirYuinax

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces