Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think ghost are real?
  yes
  no
View Results

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:24 pm
Lately Ive been getting chain letters about a girl who fell in a sewer.Its like if you dont send this then she will come to haunt you or something.I have proven this false,bacause everyone keeps PMing me asking if its true.(Since around where I am Im known as the ghost lady to the little people^^)I have this thing about ghosts spirits,and blah blah blah.Here you can post some true ghost stories,or hauntings,murders,and such and such.I especially like true stories about Bloody Mary.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:27 pm
lol xD psh i hate chain letters specially when they say they r gonna kill u in ur sleep >.<  

Lilium_Crusade

nightwing773

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:33 pm
one ghost story I personally love is the washer woman. This happened to me, and to two of my friends. If you walk by a creek or river and see a woman in black washing bloodly clothes or bloody bodies, the bodies are the people who will die soon, and if it's on new year, the people who will die in the next year. The clothes mean you yourself will die. I saw the washer woman in the creek behind my house when I took a walk at midnight on new years eve, and I asked her who she was and she just looked at me and continues her washing. She was washing the body of my last boyfriend and two of his brothers. my boyfriend dies in september, his younger brother october, and his youngest brother two weeks ago. All of cancer. My bf saw the woman himself over at my house, he was staying with me that weekend, and took a walk, he saw it and knew what it meant. He didn't tell me till the day he died on his deathbed.

Creepy enough?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:35 pm
i read about the washer woman i ddnt think it was real >.< i guess it is..  

Lilium_Crusade

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Okay here is one thats true.I swear it on the holy bible^^
My house it about 150 years old.It was said that a doctor used to live here,and he had some slaves and stuff.His nurse of assitant killed all of them in my attic because she was against slavery,and wanted to help.She also killed the doctors children,who's pictures are on my mom's fireplace.The doctor eventually got scared and fled from the house.The attic is right by my bedroom,and when I first moved here I had some friends over.Brancy and Autumn...My friends were changing clothes and a clock fell on Brancy's head.Then when we went in the hallway a dead frog flew out of the air vent,and landed in front of my friend Autumn.So yes my house is haunted.I think its cool though cause I love ghosts^^ heart

nightwing@((I liked that story.Very creepy 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:38 pm
ee i would move out of that house pronto..xD our houseuse to be haunted but now that my mom has us the noise scared it away..and my room is supposed to be up there..>.<  

Lilium_Crusade

nightwing773

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:40 pm
the washer woman is real if you ask me... O.o

that would suck. my house and all of our land was an old cemetary, we have a cemetary in our pasture that on a full moon the headstones still back there get the trees shadows cast on them so that they combine to make the points of a pentagram, with the shadows being the lines, it's really cool.

if you like creepy things, around me is a good place to be, creepy stuff happens to me ALOT emphasis on ALOT. on an everyday basis in fact. I love going into that pentagram at night and just sitting in the middle to think all night. I can't fall asleep though, the last time I did I woke up with my wrists and ankles slit, it hurt to walk back up to the house, no fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:43 pm
umm so u saw her washing the bodies of your boyfriend and his brothers? ee that would be so koolio xD nothing really happens at my house -_-  

Lilium_Crusade

nightwing773

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:45 pm
yeah, the bodies. not cool, I knew what it meant cause I had heard the story so it scared the crap out of me, and I ran to another place and called my bf to make sure he was ok....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:47 pm
i know its not cool xD its just really interesting..bbut how can she be at 2 houses at once..it would be really freaky 4 the boyfriend to see his own body being washed..that would freak me out..but i guess he only saw the clothes?  

Lilium_Crusade

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:48 pm
Whoa.... eek My friend had this freak accident with Bloody Mary.(By the way Amber this is the story I was going to tell you.It happened like thirty minutes ago...)My sister's friend Noah (which is a girl) was in my bathroom with natalie.They decided to mess around and started chanting bloody Mary,and spinning around in circles.It was dark in there and we had one candle.I decided to come and watch to see them get scared.As soon as she finished she started crying and ran into my sis's closet.Just then we heard a CRASh sound outside,right when she finished.Someone had a car wrech right outside my house thirty minutes ago. eek I was watching the local news a few minutes ago.It said that a kid the mother adn her brother all died.Though the man in the other car lived,one of the kids got flung into hte road.I saw like an arm in my lawn...Right now police and all that crap are out there...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:50 pm
it was still at my house, later that night. and he only saw the clothes, and he knew what it meant for him to see it.

ooooo............creepy.....O.o  

nightwing773

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:51 pm
really..why she start crying she see something?See..I'm not daring enough to do something liek that...>.<  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:52 pm
that would suck,knowing that you would die in the next year sometime..  

Lilium_Crusade

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:54 pm
Poor Noah,...it was on her birthday too.Natalie and her were just about to leave to go to her party.I did'nt have time to ask her what she saw.*shrudders*Its creepy....I can hardly look at my window,its terrible... sad  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff