Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:09 pm
Plot: Jounouchi is a fairy, literally and has started to undergo his transformation into his fairy form and has been caught just as it's started by Seto Kaiba and his friends. What's a Fairy to do?

Characters Taken Thus Far:

Jou- Arashi Cloud

Seto- Fyerluna

Mokuba- Set0Kaiba  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:13 pm
(First Post!)

Jounouchi looked up at Seto in pure horror, he refused to fight, what did the other want from him? When realization dawned on him as an antenna fell slightly into his face. He blinked, quickly putting his hands over the newly attained things, before he backed up as best he could. "I really have to go, Kaiba, I haven't got time to fight you- or- or that sort of thing," The other was looking at him funny as he tried to push past the taller teen.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:08 am
((Mwahahahaha! I yoink Seto!))

Seto was, well, shocked. What else would the teenage billionaire, who had spent most of his free time trying to convince himself that magic wasn't real and even if it was he could mimic it just as well, be when the object of his attention sprouted antenna and quite probably wings? He held the smaller boy back from leaving.
"Where do you think you're going? If you go out there like this, people will freak out." Seto said and added silently 'just as badly as I would if I weren't the only one with brains here right now...'  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:27 am
"You, you don't understand... Seto, I gotta get out of here before I- I... He shuddered noticable then, crumbling to the ground clutching to his stomach. "Oh god..."

He felt a weakness shudder through his bones, he crumbled into a heap as his body started the real changes the large ones, wings were sprouting from his back, while ears became pointed and markings started to dawn bare skin. He was at his most vunerable point right now and he knew what he needed was to be outside to have something naturally sweet and sugery to help this along. His wings were still wet and were starting to flutter a little their clear dragonfly like membrains causing a humming sound with the displaced air. Jou tried something that he learned a little while ago, he fell within himself, blocking out all else and reaching for his magic deep, deep within to help speed up the changes. Because once he was done changing, he knew he could use his magic to create a guise.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:11 am
Seto stared. Stared and blinked. He was watching the mutt turn into a mutt with wings and antena and look very much like an Esper of FFVI.
"If Kefka shows up, I am going to hurt something..." Seto muttered.
He could see that the other was in pain and had heard somewhere that Western Fay or little people or whatever the hell they were supposed to be called ate milk and honey, and wondered absently where he was going to find that.
'Maybe it's just sugar they feed off of, like giant insects...' he thought, kneeling beside the other to better figure out the change that was happening to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:13 am
Jou lashed out blindly at Seto. "Don't!" He managed to state. "Germs.... Infection... Vunerable to...." He managed to at least get the most of it out now.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:23 am
Seto jumped back quickly. Anytime anyone said something like that, it meant 'get the hell away or end up like me.' At least, that's what he had learned the time he'd made that disease that... well, that didn't matter really. Jonouchi was here and now and in pain via some sort of disease, or so Seto was going to convince himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:21 am
Just that moment, Mokuba walks in.
"Hey, Jou, hey Seto."
Mokuba sees Jou, and his eyes grow wide.
"What's going on, Seto? Did you do something to Jounouchi?"

Set0Kaiba

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:05 am
"Mokuba, what did I tell you about interupting me? I thought I asked you to wait in the car." Seto scolded. "Oh well, you're here now, and I didn't do this. I don't know what's happening to him... something about a disease was all he could get out. And don't touch him. Knowing the mutt, he's contagious."
Seto rolled his eyes and couldn't help but be a little annoyed with his brother, he had wanted to watch the whole process and figure it out, but oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:37 am
"So.. What are we going to do about it, Seto?" Mokuba asked, looking up at his big bro.
"Should we call the hospital or something?"

Set0Kaiba

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:56 pm
"I don't think the hospital is equipped to handle whatever Jonouchi's going through..." Seto said. He wasn't keen on voicing his thoughts to anyone, even his little brother.
"Let's just wait and see what happens. If all else fails we could..." Seto paused, unsure of what he was suggesting or why, though it wasn't like the mutt had anywhere else to go other than that game shop and his friends would be suspicious but what the hell. "We could adopt the stray mutt for a while. I mean, he's really more of a bug now isn't he?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:36 am
Just as quickly as his vunerability to human disease had happened it had slowly stopped. Jou sat up, inspecting himself with something close to glee over the whole change, it had gone through very well, he just caught the part about him having some desease. "What are you over there yammerin' about some disease. if you had touched me at that time, I could of easily gotten one though and probably died from it too." Jou explained. "You really don't know anything about this."

He smiled fondly at the tingle that went through his limbs, he knew he was brimming with magic just then. "Mokuba, forgive me for what I'm about to do to your brother."

"Okay Seto, you just saw something you humans were never supposed to see. Ever," Jou noted the other about to open his mouth and thus made a small gesture and magically sealed the other's mouth shut. "You will be quiet while I explain what is to happen to you. I cannot risk you telling anyone about me, there are people out there willing to enslave me to control the magic that I have. To protect myself I'm going have to make positive that you won't tell anyone. That means one of two choices for you. One, you keep your mouth shut and don't say anything about this, or two, I erase my whole exsistance from everyone's memories, a bit uncomfortable, if you ask me." Jou stated, unzipping the spell he'd put over Seto a minute before. "Which will it be, Kaiba?"

Arashi Cloud

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:40 am
"Geez Seto, you hear that? This is just like the movies!"
Mokuba said excited, looking up to his surprised brother.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:49 am
"But, this isn't a movie, what I'd have to do is cause real pain to get you guys to forget, the human mind is a very stubborn thing." Jou commented, one attennae twitched, it was shorter than the other. "And magic is a very powerful force, sometimes it's such a strong force it requires self sacrifice to complete a spell, I know that from experience."  

Arashi Cloud

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:14 am
"You see, Seto? Magic IS real!"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items