Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
Mi-chan's OSKG Art Shack! FREE SETO FANART! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which out fit would you prefer to see Kaiba-sama in?
  French maid get-up
  Underoos
  Ghostbusters suit (?!)
  Leopard-skinned thong XD
  Hooters girl... O_o
View Results

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HOW MAY I HELP YOU TODAY?

"The customer always comes first, so if you are ever wronged in any
transaction of art or exchange of gold during your visit to
Mi-chan's Art Shack! PLEASE don't hesitate to PM me and I'll try my best to work things out!"

~Mi-chan

Thank you for visiting!
We hope to see you again soon!

User Image
User Image

Zoloft Blob will:
~ draw shounen/shoujo-ai (PLEASE no yuri or yaoi, only if it's tasteful nude, etc.),
~ take fanart/original character requests,
~ take both traditional/CG commissions for color & ink for pencil,
~ and asks that patrons wait patiently for the completion of their request.

*I'm still waiting on my WACOM Tablet to be delivered,
so any CG requests might be put on hold until further notice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See more of my artwork @ http://jesussuperstar.deviantart.com/

Request away and please describe specifically what you'd like and what price would be best for you,
I'll gladly bargain with individuals who see a problem in my price range.

User Image

Special thanks to non-Gaian Patrons!

~Cutiekidd~
Chippu-Chan

~Spiker07~
Vash The Stampede

~Jeproscie~
Watery Windy

~Himitsu Dorobou~
Is it morning...already?

~Hi-chan (animedominionh@yahoo.com)~
Split the Paopu
Ribbons
Dance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:44 am
User Image

1. Follow the TOS.
2. PLEASE be courteous to other patrons. I'll allow vulgarities, but please don't direct them at other people. Try to retain a civil tone while the transaction process takes place.
3. Long quotes ARE allowed.
4. Feel free to bump, spam, advertise, and donate.
5. PMing asking about the shop or sending commission forms through private messaging IS allowed!

PICK UP YOUR FORM HERE!

Quote:
Username:[ *insert name here* ]
Gift or for yourself?: [ *insert check mark* ] ~Me! [* " " *] ~A friend!
Request form~
Position: [ *describe here* ]
Appearance: [ * " " * ]
Facial expression: [ * " " * ]
How many characters?: [ * " " * ]
Reference pic (optional): [ *insert link or image* ]
Not satisfied with the price? Bargain or offer a trade instead!: [ *your requested price / trade* ]

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:45 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:46 am
User Image

1. [Nekophiliac.Hinata.]
User Image

2. 133T
User Image

3. Dr.Dover
User Image

4. Himitsu Dorobou
User Image

5. ElSporky
User Image

6. Deechermo
User Image

7. [. -.TaKa.- .]
User Image

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:47 am
User Image

Do you draw couples as well or multiple avatars?
Does this affect the price?

Most certainly! I'll draw a range of as many avatars as the patron would like, but I can't guarantee if the number of characters drawn is a high number that the page won't look somewhat crammed.
As for the price, the more avatars I draw, tip me or charge me as you feel is best. However, there is no required extra charge for it. If I have a problem with the trade or chosen price to be too low or high, you can be sure I'll contact you about it.

What program or media do you use to color / ink in your artwork?

I use HP Scanjet 5400c for scanning the artwork, and generally use Adobe Photoshop CS2 or Jasc software for CG.
For traditional pieces, I use Prismacolor markers or colored pencils for coloring, and fountain pens for lineart.

How long do your pencil sketches generally take to complete? What about traditional coloring? CG?

Pencil sketches should only take about 1-2 days to complete and send.
Traditional coloring may take up to 3-5 days to finish, depending on how many commissions I'm working on at the time.
CG takes time, considering I don't have a WACOM tablet and am forced to do all editing with a mouse. Please give me time to work on it, and I'll occasionally send you previews until completion.

Should I check back to the thread once you've completed my request or do you PM me the info?

I tend to PM you with the completed artwork right away, but depending on how busy I am, sometimes I can't get to it ASAP like I promise. Always check back to the shop just in case, because I always post the preview in the completed commissions before PMing it to you personally.

Do I have to fill out the form you offer under the rules post?

You shouldn't feel forced to if you have an easier method to sending me information, but if you decide to send me a request not including all the given answers to the questions I include in the form, don't expect to receive everything you'd exactly wanted in the artwork I send you.

Do you do fanart or original character art as well?

Yes, of course! I'd ask that if I don't recognize the suggested character though, PLEASE send me a reference of it. The same thing especially goes for original characters.

Any and all other questions you may have,
PLEASE PM me or just ask on the thread!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:48 am
User Image

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=
19458877][img]http://img171.imageshack.us/
img171/2023/cockgowhereay5.gif[/img][/URL]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

LEAVE A REQUEST IN THE THREAD
IF YOU WISH TO AFFILIATE!

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:07 am
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:57 am
2 recipients for the Ghostbusters suit... eek odd yet amusing. rofl  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:59 am
So...no one wants fan art? I'll give out free fanart if it has Seto Kaiba in it. mrgreen heart mrgreen heart mrgreen heart mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:36 am
Snap yeah! xD I mean, if ya wanna draw... xD Draw Set-chan with light blue/white/silver angel that colour scheme> wings <333 *jumps on le art request~ heart *  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:42 am
Kaiba
Snap yeah! xD I mean, if ya wanna draw... xD Draw Set-chan with light blue/white/silver angel that colour scheme> wings <333 *jumps on le art request~ heart *

What would you like him to be dressed in...or what would you want him not to be dressed in? *dirty grin*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:33 pm
white robes, that aren't Egypt-y, trimmed in silver and holding a blue-eyes like helmet (Not like Kaibaman, but more like the mythril armour helmet type of style.) xD  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:04 am
Kaiba
white robes, that aren't Egypt-y, trimmed in silver and holding a blue-eyes like helmet (Not like Kaibaman, but more like the mythril armour helmet type of style.) xD

Yes, well I'm finally done with your request. Hell, I'll be damned if it looks even remotely anything like Kaiba (tried to go for a more realistic look and miserably failed), I didn't color it with the silver wings etc. you suggested, and he's actually wearing the Mythril Helmet instead of holding it like you asked. Sorry, I'm such a horrible commissioner. sweatdrop

If you want me to redo it, please say so. Thankies!
heart

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:21 pm
It's okay. When I was writing the description, I was partially thinking of some super-rough ideas for a costume of mine that 's been in the planning stages for forever. I've been racking my brain trying to think up an alternatve outfit for Christii that doesn't involve lugging the whatever-lb armour everywherebut still has the feel of "oh, that's Seto" and " Oh, that's Seto in ROSES." xD all I could think up was that there'd be a giant white scarf/cape lovechild thing with white, dark green, silver and (brown) leather as the complimentary colours see, if you could help me design something within those constraints, I'd give you...uh... something. sweatdrop heart  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:39 pm
Kaiba
It's okay. When I was writing the description, I was partially thinking of some super-rough ideas for a costume of mine that 's been in the planning stages for forever. I've been racking my brain trying to think up an alternatve outfit for Christii that doesn't involve lugging the whatever-lb armour everywherebut still has the feel of "oh, that's Seto" and " Oh, that's Seto in ROSES." xD all I could think up was that there'd be a giant white scarf/cape lovechild thing with white, dark green, silver and (brown) leather as the complimentary colours see, if you could help me design something within those constraints, I'd give you...uh... something. sweatdrop heart

Okay, I'll try to work with that basis and come up with something you can use. heart  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff