Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
Your most amazing houses! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:40 pm
What are some of the most amazing houses you've ever built? All you really need to do is tell us about them, pictures aren't needed [but they're fun]

Anyway, I made a Mr Goodbar house when I was with a friend.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Inside is completely red and yellow. It can fit well over 9 children [though they only have one, a daughter named Kit Kat] , as well as Mr. And Mrs. Goodbar, and their dogs [Peanut, Milk Chocolate, Nouget, White Chocolate, and Carmel]

So, tell us about your most amazing houses.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:15 pm
♠ I'm pretty sure that this is more suited for the "Post your custom creations" thread, but I don't know.

Ugh- that's odd... I thought I had pictures of the recreated Malcolm's mansion. ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:49 am

I loathe building houses.
I basically just make a basic house and decorate it quite nicely. I don't put much thought into any of it though.

Its all about playing the families to me whee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:11 am
One for the GD,one for the Exchange,All For Cinnamon Glitter

I like building Real looking houses xD.
But I also like to create clubs and hide away the living areas. :]

Thats right bishes...

The Charizard

Neuxy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:08 am
I made a house once when most of inside of it was on the outside..

Okay, that doesn't make much sense, but it looked really cool. x3;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:01 am
i made a take off of the white house but it got deleted when my computer crashed .... i even made the president crying  

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Noembelu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:43 pm
I have alot of unique houses.

I modelled two after houses I've seen in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, but I had to guess on how the interiors looked. ((The houses were not enterable in GTA))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:06 am
I love doing houses and decorating them. I might do tons of different kind of houses and never bother to play them in the end. whee The most unique one was a castle like house that had trench around it. I haven't tired if it's playable though. rolleyes  

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

JadeDragonSoul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:52 pm
This is my most recent one I've built:
User Image

Then there is this one, as I was making it I realized I made it look like a cruise ship. :] I love how the fountain makes it look like there is a waterfall.
User Image
User Image

Not very amazing, because I wanted to make a family that was sort of poor, but I think it's cute:
User Image

:} <3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:01 pm
I've always been jealous of my best friend. She makes marvolous houses!!! they are amazing and I just can't seem to make anything more than a decent house...I just use the ones that come with the game...and I'm getting overly bored with them...anyone know how they make houses that may help me?

athena08905

JadeDragonSoul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:04 pm
athena08905
I've always been jealous of my best friend. She makes marvolous houses!!! they are amazing and I just can't seem to make anything more than a decent house...I just use the ones that come with the game...and I'm getting overly bored with them...anyone know how they make houses that may help me?

The first house picture I posted just now I actually took pictures of my step by step process in creating it. I can upload the pictures and post them tomorrow or something. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:28 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
What are some of the most amazing houses you've ever built? All you really need to do is tell us about them, pictures aren't needed [but they're fun]

Inside is completely red and yellow. It can fit well over 9 children [though they only have one, a daughter named Kit Kat] , as well as Mr. And Mrs. Goodbar, and their dogs [Peanut, Milk Chocolate, Nouget, White Chocolate, and Carmel]

xd

Of all the houses I've seen, that has to be the most unique one.

@JadeDragonSoul: Those houses are amazing!

I build my own houses depending on my mood but if I build them big like that I don't move a family into them because I can't get used to all the scrolling to get from one end of the house to the other.  

Lady Vina

JadeDragonSoul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:01 pm
Thank you!

They're amazing and functional!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:45 pm
haha, I like the one you put your "poor family" in...see...I am trying not to cheat for a little while or something...so I have to have a pretty decently small house to start out with...that is one of my problems...like, with my legacy...I would have to bouldoze the whole house to make a bigger one, it sucks just trying to add on..but when you have at least 5-6 sims in the house...it's hard to just STOP! delete all walls and do something with the furniture you most likely are going to have to repurchase and build a WHOLE new house! GRR burning_eyes  

athena08905

izfreek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:16 pm
AnnoyingEvil1

I love that house! It makes me want to have one like that really bad!  
Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff