Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who got you int to Naruto and Who have you gotten into it Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how's you come across it
A Friend or Family member
59%
 59%  [ 37 ]
Online referral
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Stumbled apon it cause i luv anime
32%
 32%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 62

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:23 pm
Every one of my friends and my girlfriend now watch it religiously  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:24 pm
One of my co-workers awhile back when i worked at EBgames put it on the tv there and i was hooked  

Gatsuuga

Paena

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:16 pm
About...two years ago I guess...My friend cosplayed as a random Anbu and told me I had to see Naruto. Then of course i didn't have a good computer to DL anything..I still don't. So last year my Boyfriend gave me the eppies on disk, and has been ever since.
I got New York to like Naruto...seriously...Ok not really. I got a good chunk of my friends to see it....who have sinceforth gotten their anime friends to see it and so on and so forth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:18 pm
And since I posted twice...here is Hello cthulhu dancing...

User Image  

Paena

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:29 pm
I'd have to say the interenet. I was searhing up anime pictures when i found it and i had wanted to see it for a few years. After that i read it in a magazine i was flipping through in a bookstore. thats when my dad got bittorent and i told him to download the first episode. i was hooked from then on out. ^___^

hm, i didn't get any of my friends into it because most of them could care less sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:34 am
I joined a Naruto rp on gaia no long after first joining. Then I checked out the anime to get more insight and things just flowed from there.  

Kai Hyugiha

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:55 pm
My friend was the first one to get me into Naruto, and may I say how very thankful I am that she did.
I LOVE that series so MUCH! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:59 pm
I have been a passionate Otaku since I was 4 years old (1983), and my father was one before me (I'm 2nd generation, babay!). So when I turned 24, my dad thought he'd try to get me something cool that was Anime-related but inexpensive. And thus, I received the 2nd issue of Shonen Jump as a gift. Soon as I read Naruto, I fell in love. Been loyally reading the manga ever since, and learned a lot things from looking up stuff online. I've even proudly done my first-ever Cosplay, as "Kankuro" at this year's SakuraCon here in Washington State (and earned a lot of praise over how awesome it was, especially the job I did on the makeup). But I never got to actually watch the Anime until a week ago when a friend of mine generously gave me episodes 1-50 (subbed by ANBU/AonE). WOW! I never knew the Anime was so dramatic, so action-packed and emotionally moving. So now, I'm full-blown hardcore and proud!!!!!  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Chiiyoto

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:24 pm
My sisters friends told her about it.
Then my sister told me about Naruto.
Then I downloaded 1 episode.
I'm now obbsessed and bought all the dvds thats out so far xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:56 pm
i had watched GTO about 100 tiems and was bored with the series, my buddy just oppened up an anime show at a local lan center, and he had never seen GTO. i traded him GTO for the first 2 boxxes of a really crappy sub of naruto. reading between the lines to assess the meaning of what was oging on, i then got the next 75 episodes and have been d/l them since. i am now on 129, and will et further once my computer stops sucking.

i have gotten about 4 or 5 friends on it, though they all want to wait for the official release either cuase they feel bad baout d/l or dont ahve fast enough computers to d/l and none of them like the crappy sub i got.  

Owenlars2

Fledge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:01 pm
I got into t through Shonen Jump. My Grandma bought me a copy on an 8 hour drive with her ( gonk ) I thank her continueally though. It was my first Shonen Jump (She said she read something similar to it when she was young 0o) and seeing Naruto, I became hooked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:11 pm
my friend amber  

DaemonKat

Foxey_Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:13 pm
I found it, read it and was hooked! Then I introduced it to my friends and most of them are hooked now too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

sladkomu

Greedy Noob

DreamseerX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:23 pm
Well, honestly it was random. I was bored at B&N and was lookin for a good new manga, so I picked up Naruto vol 1 and it was pretty funny. XD So I got that and then the second one. It wasn't until December that I went to a friend's house and watched the anime, immediately falling in love with Haku & Zabuza...which led to my awakening yaoi fetish. XD But that's another story.
So, it was my pal who got me into it. =P I'm so glad I went to her hosue that day and borrowed the episodes. XD Now I'm hooked. heart  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff