Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:55 pm
Wish I was drunk.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:00 pm
Don't we all...  

..Luaxanna..

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:02 pm
I wish i was numb, not drunk, not high i wish something would have gone right tonight...but ofcorse when ever i plan something every thing falls apart, i was supposed to go out and have fun and probably get some, instead i get ditched and go to a 'friends' house, we were going to get drunk and high but no one to help there and i got the guts to ask a guy i like if he likes me back and i get a rejection...Happy ******** new years to all  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:07 pm
Twack
I wish i was numb, not drunk, not high i wish something would have gone right tonight...but ofcorse when ever i plan something every thing falls apart, i was supposed to go out and have fun and probably get some, instead i get ditched and go to a 'friends' house, we were going to get drunk and high but no one to help there and i got the guts to ask a guy i like if he likes me back and i get a rejection...Happy ******** new years to all
i feel so bad for you T.T any ways i hope you have better luck latter on in the year  

vailendeathmage

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:07 pm
vailendeathmage
Twack
i feel so bad for you T.T any ways i hope you have better luck latter on in the year
thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:36 pm
Wish I was... with my fiancee.  

-Isel-

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:40 pm
I think that the end of the year was bad. But, as the hours have passed, I've felt myself cheer up. I know that I have people who care for me, even if things seem grim.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:59 pm
My first few minuets in the new year were spent crying. I'm alone, all my friends are out partying, I climbed out on to the roof to light some improvised fireworks, and found out my only lighter was out of fluid. And worst of all, I'm still sober. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! gonk *bawls*  

Katanas Blade

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:03 pm
Hey, it'll be okay. If you want to know, I would stay with you if you wanted. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:12 pm
Ugh...this new year sucks for me because it's just so...BORING. We watched the ball drop at my friend's cousin's house and then played manhunt for an hour out in the freezing cold. Then we came home, took showers, and now were pulling an all nighter. And the worst part is, I have to go back home to New York tomorrow. Ugh.

I do hope I manage not to ******** this year up so much, though....

..Luaxanna..

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:12 pm
Vampire Kurix
Hey, it'll be okay. If you want to know, I would stay with you if you wanted. =)

Thanks. It makes me so sad to look back on the year and realize how few friends I actually have.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:33 am
They're still friends, though, right? Quality over quantity, as people tend to say.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:24 am
This night was good and bad for me.

One, TRUST ME, it's not great to be drunk. It's so much better just to have a smooth buzz or a nice numb feeling going on. >.> My first few moments were spent in a dizzy flurry, as well as in the embrace of my beloved one.

I may not have been drunk, but due to the fact people buy very cheap alcohol, it's the worst for you. Utterly unrefined, horrible tasting, and killer on you.

I drink for the taste of it all, not the feeling...and lemme say, I hate, HATE being drunk or dizzy. Oh, by the way, I'm a heavyweight from birth (born from Irish and German families, filled with alcoholics, and considering I'm built like a linebacker, yeah, takes a lot to get me anywhere).

I regret allowing my friends to bring drinks over.
GOD, I wish I could have just had a nice relaxing night with them, just sit back, relax, and enjoy everything.

By the way, my dating unit was here, and both our best friends, whom are dating eachothers as well, were here. So, it was a night filled with good times....for the most part.

The problem is, I didn't realize ever before my girlfriend had a drinking problem. I knew she had trouble, but I didn't know it was bad. I actually saw her intoxicated for the first time, and I was utterly scared.

She loses control of herself, can barely walk, doesn't understand what you are saying to her, and just jumps around in circles til she falls over. It was bad. I had more than anyone here, and I was just about as sober as my friend who didn't even touch anything. She was GONE.

After I was able to get her outside into her dad's car, who took her home (yes he knew she drank...FLAME US ALL IF YOU WANT!). But I am going to actually meet him this week, play a game of Risk with him and my friend, and talk to him about this. I'm scared for her.

I absolutely, utterly, love her.
After she left, with her friend, I cried and talked to my friend about this all. He shares the same feelings and we both know I'm going to have to help her out of this. I'm going to have to be that pushing force to help her along the way and keep her sober.

I made the best resolution of my life tonight, "I will keep that girl alive as long as I am. Even if she hates me after a while and leaves me, I just want to be able to let her live her life out."

I am going to stick to that statement, this promise, this vow. No matter how much she hates me, yells at me, and says horrible things to me, I'm going to help her out.

So you can say you want to be drunk, you can say you want to be high. But ask yourself this:
Wouldn't you rather just know that someone will do ANYTHING in their power to help you out every day of your life?

It's up to you how you feel on all of this, but please, just find some good friends and hold onto them.

I know I have the best I could ever ask for.
Here is to a new year, a good one, for everyone here!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:38 am
I wish my friends was here, and we all had a good time. Watch them all laugh and smile, and listen to good music and enjoy wine and vodka. Eat lots of junk food and left-over christmas food. And chocolate for dessert. And watch the firework and clinging to them all, giving them big, warm hugs, and run in for a shot-gun on the new bottle of vodka.
I wish I was so drunk I could have the hangover from hell today, puking rainbow colored drinks and chocolate, and my favorite stockings so dirty its almost tempting to trash them instead of wash them, and laugh of all the stupid things that happened after the fireworks died out, and maybe cry cuz I got no new year kiss. And maybe look on the person sleeping next to me, and wonder who I let sleep over today...

Instead I spent a sober night with my family, out in nowhere, where boredom dies...

Better luck next year. Happy new year!  

Sugar Spirit

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:24 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Happy New Year

Light Is My Deaths Curse

~ Main Forum ~