Yeah!
  Fire pig?
  We havin' a barbaque?
  Okay... pig I get, but fire?
  Yeah! See ya later fire pooch!
View Results

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:07 pm
So, has anyone done anything special for the new year? I started off with a ritual and used my tarot deck to learn what's to come for the new year for myself and my friends and family. Then I did some deep meditation and cleansed my chakra. Yeah!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:28 am
I didn't do anything Witchy on the New Year if that's what is being asked. I tend to acknowledge the New Year at Shadowfest (aka Samhain) but only in that at Shadowfest I do an annual divination to fortell the future year's blisses or banes. I don't mark any particular end or begining of the entire year... transisions of seasons, sure. For non-Witchy stuff, I was able to be back in my hometown and just hung out with a bunch of guy friends all day. whee  

Starlock
Crew

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:48 am
Not that I had planed it at all, but I did end up reassembling my altar, consecrating fir the first time in months, and dedicating it to CuChulainn. At Yule I dedicaed myself to him, and since this was the first time I had access to my altar since then, it seemed fitting. I'll likely do it again at Imbolc and Beltain, when I have further dedications to Bridgit and Rhiannon.

Beyond that, I've been too bloody sick lately to try anything witchy; this head cold is playing some nasty games with my third eye, and makes everything muddled.
whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:34 pm
I can say the same, nothing really happen. But I plan to stay focused and clear my mind of the past and start fresh this year, and I did some mind clearing while at it the night after, but school started the next day... gonk  

Redwing~Shadow

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff